Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kill Bill

WTF are you canadian, its only 5 dering the day and 8.50 at night here. 

Still not woth the money, rather download.

u guessed it proud canadian except for cost of smokes an beer and.... everything most stuff does cost mre here i find i guess cause or dollars low and id rather download 2

I'm still downloading part 2 at a really slow speed since no one is sharing, about 120mb done.

i wonder why lots of peeps are getting a slow connection cause i started dl bout hour ago and iv got 151556kb dl so fare it is low on sources but jdb2269@fileshare is giving me a good speed through out the dl so far hes the only sorce ive found avalible at this current time (btw am i allowed to post peeps user names ? if not how do i edit it out of my post)

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    im now sharing the file so yo can dl it off me cash@++

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@20 October 2003 - 14:13
    im now sharing the file so yo can dl it off me cash@++
    hmm are you still on now? Which node, please provide supernode info.
    thanks

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    can i suggest not downloading films of kazaa, as they are most definately fakes. if you want real tmd movies go to their irc channel. it on
    /server irc.rizon.net
    /join #tmd-moviez

there is also #tmd-music on the same server. both are good for getting films pity aout the quality of tmd movies.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@20 October 2003 - 16:00
    can i suggest not downloading films of kazaa, as they are most definately fakes. if you want real tmd movies go to their irc channel. it on
    /server irc.rizon.net
    /join #tmd-moviez

there is also #tmd-music on the same server. both are good for getting films pity aout the quality of tmd movies.
    if you use a sig2dat from here or make sure you at least got a file with the similar filesize you definitely won't get a fake. There are many fake names out there but thanks to the sig2dat system and all the kind souls hanging around the boards helping you to verify this, you will have no worries trying to get the right file.

and, I already got about 4/5 of the movie ...

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    How do I start dl-ing these files? There's no link from this page for the file to start dl-ing onto my browser. I tried searching for it un the file name, but I can't find it. I really have no idea how to use SigDat if that's what I'm supposed to do. Can anybody walk me through this?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by mr00420@20 October 2003 - 17:40
    How do I start dl-ing these files? There's no link from this page for the file to start dl-ing onto my browser. I tried searching for it un the file name, but I can't find it. I really have no idea how to use SigDat if that's what I'm supposed to do. Can anybody walk me through this?
    tmd workprint release.
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=74322

SVCD TCR release
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=73872

for the tmd release, I didn't bother using the hash.
    Just search "kill bill" and search for this files with the similar name and size.

[tmd]kill.bill.volume.1.(opium).wp.(1of2).avi
    173,830kb

[tmd]kill.bill.volume.1.(opium).wp.(2of2).avi
    [tmd]kill.bill.volume.1.(opium).wp.(2of2)(this is real).avi

162,402kb

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Which of the two do you recommend? Which is the better copy? I realize one is a workprint, but I figure if you've seen both then you probably know if the WP is missing any sceens and what the difference in quality is. Thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123