Thread: Original Bitch Thread

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    OK, we all have something, or someone to bitch about. It could be our boss, or wife, our in-laws, our job, the fact that you have a 3 year old dog that destroys your most expensive clothes,and then returns the material in little bits on your carpet. It seeds he doesn't like to go outside in the cold, either...

This is just what everyone needs this time of year- a place where you are encouraged to bitch or whine. Yes, that's one or the other.

Feel free to bitch about anything, or anyone you want. If you are feeling more down, feel free to whine a bit.

Please remember that ALL normal site rules ARE in effect.

One other note- these must be ORIGINAL BITCHES. If you have an axe to grind with someone and you have EVER bitched about them before, no dice.

Anyone caught (this place has quite a memory and archive of your previous posts) bitching and whining (repeat of previous bitch) everyone else gets to call say, "You are a whiny bitch. Get past it!" or something on those lines please feel free to improvise when you catch someone, but you have to post their earlier quote.

So there it is, ORIGINAL BITCHES ONLY, please!

Merry Christmas, see I was thinking about you this year. Have fun and then get over it by the end of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    MY fucking car is again losing oil through the carter. Mofo, I just substituted almost all the water tubing and radiator, and now i'll spend even more money to correct oil leaks. shit for this and cars that take all my money. they're worse than wives.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I shite on your sig Hombre

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I really,really hate these kind of threads.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I seem to have "fallen over" last night, hit my hip, banged my shoulder, and my nose feels like I got hit with a baseball bat.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I really,really hate these kind of threads.
    Wurd.

Saved me a bit of typing there.

Good man.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    It's Christmas, surely people can use a place to blow off some steam.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    christmas is no time to be bitching u little bitch

9. Lounge   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    ...losing oil through the carter...
    Are you referring to the malaise speech?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain