Thread: Waffles.fm (looking for)

Hi, I think that I would be a big asset to waffles because I have many Vinyls which I could upload. I also own a vinyl store with my uncle I could upload some of them too. But I still need music. I have been hanging out in public trackers but they are not enough because I am looking for FLAC rips. So I hope waffles.fm is like OiNK because I loved that site before and I've heard its like OiNK. So I hope you would give me an invite.

Dviree, the music lover.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    xa1ups's Avatar Popster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Anyone with an Oink account could get one in Waffles (by providing some proof) how come you didn't?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Castronaut's Avatar * BT Rep: +4
    A vinyl store? Sounds awesome. Got any pictures of it or of your collection? And perhaps it would be a good idea to explain which genres you enjoy the most and who your favourite artists are.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    @xa1ups I really don't know it was back in 2005 when OiNK was shut down then I can't remember what happened. Because I was inactive the last 2 weeks. Sorry I can't remember these things so good. and I like your avatar, POW!.

@dodz just visit my in Sweden. I have the store at "St. Eriksplan" we also play sometimes dressed up as different bands
    My favourite group is The Beatles, I have almost of their vinyls and I can tell you they were not cheap at all!
    Sorry dodz pictures I can't do anything. I am going to buy a photo camera at 29th December when it's discount here in Sweden. As my old one was accidentally was swum with. My English is not perfect, I know this.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Will somebody help?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    xa1ups's Avatar Popster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Someone would have sent you a pm by now if they were willing to do so. Anyway, if what you want is a good music tracker in general and not a specific waffles or What.cd or whatever.cd I can help you with that.
    Its a place for friends with a great amount of music and no ratio requirement (just seed time).

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Does that unnamed good music tracker have mostly lossless torrents, or the usual lossy ones? If it's lossless, I'd like to try it...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dviree View Post
    @dodz just visit my in Sweden. I have the store at "*************** st" we also play sometimes dressed up as different bands
    My favourite group is The Beatles, I have almost of their vinyls and I can tell you they were not cheap at all!
    Sorry dodz pictures I can't do anything. I am going to buy a photo camera at 29th December when it's discount here in Sweden. As my old one was accidentally was swum with. My English is not perfect, I know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Djole313 View Post
    Does that unnamed good music tracker have mostly lossless torrents, or the usual lossy ones? If it's lossless, I'd like to try it...
    create your own thread.Please