Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTH CN Tracker Info Posted On Yahoo.

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I put on my robe and wizard hat.....

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Here are some facts:

tmjam2002 traded his account (of course on FST). IP went from Pakistan to Portugal. Account got banned instantly, so they took "revenge" and posted their invite email on yahoo answers. Everything in that email has 0 value for anyone, login url won't work anymore, both IP ranges are banned now.

The happy part is that 2 traders got caught, they will be reported to other trackers asap. Have fun.
    Last edited by gitarringa; 12-25-2009 at 11:36 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    that's what i call self-pwnage.

well done tmjam2002
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Jenna's Avatar Member
    idiot

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    whatever. by the way Bad-Day, I'm disabling this account too.
    As a matter of fact, I'll take into consideration the fact you didn't respect your moderation period here and showed any kind of improvement in your general attitude, and I'm banning your other account.
    Some people don't seem to have a family to celebrate christmas with

This applies to tmjam2002 too.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-26-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    This is why I would never personally run a tracker which aimed to keep its tracker details secret from the public. Out on the internets you CAN'T contain info on your site, it's as simple as that.

Only if you change the site URL every time the new one gets leaked, can you remain secret indefinitely. Which, yes, some communities do.

Good thing that so much info was leaked, that it led to them - glad to see em pwned.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tmjam2002 View Post
    Listen. Believe what you want. I never posted anything I just and decided to share here. If mods think it's wrong they can delete my post. Just trying to help the community.
    I wonder who you helped by posting that link. Christ.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    yes im so happy bad-day is gone he rly needs to dl rosetta stone english before posting anywhere lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewwwyourface View Post
    yes im so happy bad-day is gone he rly needs to dl rosetta stone english before posting anywhere lol
    The irony in this post amazes me.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yahoo page deleted....
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast