Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WTH CN Tracker Info Posted On Yahoo.

nucks2424's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    good riddance, I am sure there are a few more that will be snared but probably not dumb enough to dig there own grave like that putz

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    From what I've talked to Bad-Day, he seemed nice. I have seen his posts here and I do agree that they weren't exaclty glorifying FST, but he's not alone in this. I've made my share of posts with bashing FST indluded in them and haven't received an infraction.

Then again I haven't talked to him about FST. Ever. Just didn't come up, I guess.

PS: Hey ovisan have you accomplished anything by posting here yet? I don't see you having any success tbh.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    \

Come on now. We can call you an invite seller and dump on you just as easy as you have with puckface(who honestly...doesn't seem like that terrible of a guy, and judging by his history, hasn't made a trade here in well over a year and may have very well given up that behavior).

You gotta learn to give certain people around here the benefit of the doubt sometimes. Just like some members did for you in your thread...

/sappy girlie rant over
    Wait, how did I get involved in this?

Also, as an aside I couldn't give two fucks what anyone thinks about me around here, its a place to have fun and chat with people, thats all it is. So you should all enjoy it.
    Last edited by puckface; 12-26-2009 at 01:10 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I could do them a lot of harm, much worse than they tried to do me but I am lazy fucker . I just post shit cause I got nothing else to say

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    But Bad-day is cool

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by gitarringa View Post
    Here are some facts:

tmjam2002 traded his account (of course on FST).
    That's a pretty big assumption especially considering there is absolutely no proof to that fact and especially in light of this
    Quote Originally Posted by tmjam2002 View Post
    Hi. I found this new site where you can request invites, give invites or trade invites. Site also offers incentives for new sign up's who can also get invited to private trackers.

http://www.torrent-invites.com/index...ferrerid=47539
    (and I'm sure there are others that he is on as well).
    Unless you'd like to confess something?

Btw I not discounting the possibility all I'm saying is if you are going to accuse back it up with some facts at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrauploader View Post
    But Bad-day is cool
    Was cool .Was cool
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-26-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    oh noes

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's a pretty big assumption especially considering there is absolutely no proof to that fact and especially in light of this
    Quote Originally Posted by tmjam2002 View Post
    Hi. I found this new site where you can request invites, give invites or trade invites. Site also offers incentives for new sign up's who can also get invited to private trackers.

http://www.torrent-invites.com/index...ferrerid=47539
    (and I'm sure there are others that he is on as well).
    Unless you'd like to confess something?
    His username here is the same as there (tmjam2002), he made the offer here:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-or-gft-385133
    - We then looked at his account and whooops the IP changed from Pakistan to Portugal. So he got banned. He of course edited his offer as he no longer got the account (dunno if you can see edit histories-you should see it there).

If you want I post his IPs and email

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    megabyteme I recon yre a reporter mate cause ya sure like reporting stuff. I wonder what did you say to yahoo t delete that post. They are just an illegal torrent tracker and they try to stay away from the ol bill cause they can get well nicked for that
    Fair enough question, ovisan. This is my post to CN after I had sent the email to Yahoo. The Bold text is the body of the message. Plain text was comments to CN.
    -------------------------------------------
    Reported.

[email protected] <[email protected]>

Dear sirs,

The following page contains detailed account information. Please delete this page at once.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5142407AA3frYX

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------
    Just sent. Awaiting reply.

As more and more of these posts/pics get made, CN will become more efficient at getting them removed. In a way, this only helps make the site stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    imo CN should now drop to a lvl 3 due to this info being posted

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast