Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What you get for Christmas?

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    **sigh**
    I didn't really want to say this, but the way I see it, the lounge has a lot to do with the state of affairs at the BT section. Some complain it's mostly offtopic there, but they seem to forget that the zone where it's supposed to happen is a constant thrashing of even anyone who tries to post here something has innocuous as a Christmas thread. FFS.

By the way, the comment was funny.
    Sorry about that, Dad.

In the fantasy world where you think I actually give 2 fucks about the BT section, I'm sure you think I give 2 fucks about what you have to say. That's where you're wrong. I don't.

Who the fuck are you anyway?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    /flushes the toilet.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I'll take that as a victory, then.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    An easily won one at that.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I like people clapping hands when I empty my bowels.
    I don't give a fuck what you wannabe oldskoolers think, but this part of the forum isn't your belonging. No matter how long you've been here.
    But yet, you seem to be keen on calling tards to all the people who roam "out" there, when you are obviously a big part of the problem.

Sorry, I left the sketch board on the other pants.

Son.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I don't give a fuck what you wannabe oldskoolers think, but this part of the forum isn't your belonging. No matter how long you've been here.
    But yet, you seem to be keen on calling tards to all the people who roam "out" there, when you are obviously a big part of the problem.

Son.
    Holy fucking fuck. Big shot Cabalo just got vocal. That's me told.

You are a fucking tard who only reached mod status cos nobody else is thick enough to accept the job.

Did I ever call you a spastic? I must have. Cos you are.

From this point on, you are now my pet spastic-mod.

7. Lounge   -   #17

Son.

"wannabe oldskoolers"

Take a fucking look at yourself. It's an internet forum. There is a bit set aside for people to talk shite, so that they don't do it elsewhere. We stick to that, fair do's.

If other people talk shite elsewhere then fucking delete it, that's supposed to be your job. It's them who are causing the problem so deal with that rather than attacking the people who are actually sticking to the rules.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Oh and see the ignore button. It works.

So your argument, if we are to call it that, is crap.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Oh and see the ignore button. It works.
    It'd work even better if that fucktard reality didn't keep modding up the most useless people possible on my ignore list. Fact.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

Son.

"wannabe oldskoolers"

Take a fucking look at yourself. It's an internet forum. There is a bit set aside for people to talk shite, so that they don't do it elsewhere. We stick to that, fair do's.

If other people talk shite elsewhere then fucking delete it, that's supposed to be your job. It's them who are causing the problem so deal with that rather than attacking the people who are actually sticking to the rules.
    We're supposed to care about the well-being of the bittard section. That's my favourite part.

If only we'd wanted it in the first place. If only.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast