Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Get A Load Of Cabalo.

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Oh and on topic, I think you're being a bit harsh.

Just because someone attacked you, as part of a group, for doing nothing wrong, is no reason to call them a dick. The elevation to mod status has clearly given him some sense of adequacy which he never had before. If that makes him feel that it's now OK to abuse people for no reason, rather than deal with his own problems of not having the bottle to actually moderate the BT section which he is supposed to do that's fair enough. It doesn't make him a dick (different things make him a dick) it makes him a pathetic wee laddie trying to raise his status.

More to be pitied than scorned really. Think what he has to deal with :earl:

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Oh and on topic, I think you're being a bit harsh.

Just because someone attacked you, as part of a group, for doing nothing wrong, is no reason to call them a dick. The elevation to mod status has clearly given him some sense of adequacy which he never had before. If that makes him feel that it's now OK to abuse people for no reason, rather than deal with his own problems of not having the bottle to actually moderate the BT section which he is supposed to do that's fair enough. It doesn't make him a dick (different things make him a dick) it makes him a pathetic wee laddie trying to raise his status.

More to be pitied than scorned really. Think what he has to deal with :earl:
    I do honestly believe that that was the bestest post I've read all year.

This is a true story brought to you by Kermit the fucking Frog, like.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Megabyteme, do yourself a favour and redouble you efforts.

You're the most boringest fucker ever.

Words. WORDS!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    You definitely qualify for Muppet of 2009.

I'm Inclined to talk shit, name a half arse that doesn't.
    But you beat everyone by the long road?
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 12-27-2009 at 12:32 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It's like someone just grew a spine. Shame the soft bit at the top got a bit stunted.
    Last edited by Snee; 12-27-2009 at 12:27 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    chalice is still hurt from when i ripped him apart hes just an old failure who lurks the internet lol
    plz get a life lmfao

7. Lounge   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Megabyteme, do yourself a favour and redouble you efforts.

You're the most boringest fucker ever.

Words. WORDS!!!!
    You see, chalice, I am in a bit of an odd position. I tend to favor you and your friends, while disliking those who wonder in looking to make a "name" for themselves by throwing some quick, ineffective blows and wondering off after being put on their back.

I am reminded of the jungle/safari shows of my youth. There are those who are part of the lion pack, and those who are accepted by the lions. Outside of that are the mangy wild dogs looking for scraps. Both groups are easy to spot.

I can't say my recent interactions/threads have been lion-worthy. I get your point and will see if I can at least bring something entertaining to the Lounge in the New Year.

Perhaps I will even set my sights on a hyena or two...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    megabyteme - ur like that wierd fat guy and his wolf pack from the hangover lmfao

9. Lounge   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Brian- for a "cool" guy who can't be bothered with internet stuff, you sure have a lot of time to waste on posting and lame movies...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    yes im bored now its the holidays lol
    and u have no taste in movies lmfao

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast