Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Get A Load Of Cabalo.

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Why are people who don't care about what people posting in the lounge think so intent on being offended by it.

And also this whole "lounge people" myth is just that, a myth. Do we identify folk as "hardware people" or "movie people". No, it's just folk posting on a forum. If they are interested in movies they will be there most often. Or interested in hardware, or indeed anything else. That's kind of the way life works.

However Cabalo decided that the fact people post shite in the BT section isn't actually their fault. It's the fault of people in the lounge who aren't welcoming enough. In spite of the fact that there's a perfectly good ignore button.

Solve the problem BT Mod, it's so much better than trying to blame it on other people. Oh and insulting folk who are members on the forum you officiate at, or at least are supposed to, is a bit off.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

And also this whole "lounge people" myth is just that, a myth. Do we identify folk as "hardware people" or "movie people". No, it's just folk posting on a forum. If they are interested in movies they will be there most often. Or interested in hardware, or indeed anything else. That's kind of the way life works.
    I don't have a problem with people underestimating me. It makes them that much more surprised when I pwn them, lol.

Seriously, I use that to my advantage, White Men Can't Jump style (that's a movie title, btw).
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 12-27-2009 at 06:26 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

I don't have a problem with people underestimating me. It makes them that much more surprised when I pwn them, lol.

Seriously, I use that to my advantage, White Men Can't Jump style (that's a movie title, btw).
    Do you "pwn" them by posting random unrelated nonsense in reply to their posts. Seriously, that's twice in a row I have read what you wrote and had no idea how it related to the thing you were replying to.

Oh and for the record, I don't underestimate you. Frankly I don't see how I could.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Calling you a lounge person = underestimating you, IMO (eventhough anything goes, etc) Some people would think you don't have any other interests than posting random shite. I'm sure that's not true, but you seem to not like being labeled as a lounger.

PS: I don't write everything, I paint the dots and leave it to you to connect them. I try to put them close together, though.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

Do you "pwn" them by posting random unrelated nonsense in reply to their posts. Seriously, that's twice in a row I have read what you wrote and had no idea how it related to the thing you were replying to.

Oh and for the record, I don't underestimate you. Frankly I don't see how I could.
    well fuck you mothafucka.Seriously guys there are better things to mind(like writing that spaghetti pseudo-code) than wasting your time with this bunch of overgrown neckbeard basement virgins.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post

well fuck you mothafucka.Seriously guys there are better things to mind(like writing that spaghetti pseudo-code) than wasting your time with this bunch of overgrown neckbeard basement virgins.
    And what does it have to do with you.

Unless of course.

What a fucking knobend.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    What a fabulous display of different varieties of how to be mentally challenged this turned out to be.

Each new arrival from the land of the window lickers fuck-with-people's-privacy enthusiasts mongs invite traders brings their own unique flavour in a sparkling display as the crowd ooohs and aaahs.

Fabulous +1.
    Last edited by Snee; 12-27-2009 at 10:06 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    What a fabulous display of different varieties of how to be mentally challenged this turned out to be.

Each new arrival from the land of the window lickers fuck-with-people's-privacy enthusiasts mongs invite traders brings their own unique flavour in a sparkling display as the crowd ooohs and aaahs.

Fabulous +1.
    It has been jolly entertaining, old bean.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post

And what does it have to do with you.

Unless of course.

What a fucking knobend.
    tha fuck you on about bitch,go rub dicks with snee.You are fucking 50 your band will never make it.Go get a real job.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    we got Lil Bow Wow with us now!
    What's cracking dawg?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast