Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little help please? It is Christmas after all... :)

Thanks everyone, you're all awesome

@Cabalo and Totti, the subject I do at university is Business Information Management, it basically encorporates everything IT related, and for our dissertation we were allowed to choose anything in the field of IT. Because p2p interests me I decided to look at that, and how it is/could affect the music industry. Not very original I know, but we were encouraged to choose something that would keep us interested for an entire year

@Rart and Jpaul, I decided to focus my paper on the music industry alone, as I felt trying to look at the entertainment industry as a whole would be too wide considering the limited time we have to write this. Who knows, maybe I'll stay on to do a masters and expand it though!

Thanks again everyone who responded, and it was interesting to read your thhoughts here aswell!

I will need more replies before I can evaluate my findings, but it was interesting to see at a glance that so far out of the 75 respondants, 67 of them have been male!!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jkerr33 View Post
    I will need more replies before I can evaluate my findings, but it was interesting to see at a glance that so far out of the 75 respondants, 67 of them have been male!!
    Welcome to the internet. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

or

You're a girl, right?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Thanks, yeah I'm a girl haha

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Sometimes, it's like I'm psychic.

Good luck with it, anyhow. May you ace the course, and so forth.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

@Cabalo and Totti, the subject I do at university is Business Information Management, it basically encorporates everything IT related, and for our dissertation we were allowed to choose anything in the field of IT. Because p2p interests me I decided to look at that, and how it is/could affect the music industry. Not very original I know, but we were encouraged to choose something that would keep us interested for an entire year

@Rart and Jpaul, I decided to focus my paper on the music industry alone, as I felt trying to look at the entertainment industry as a whole would be too wide considering the limited time we have to write this. Who knows, maybe I'll stay on to do a masters and expand it though!

Thanks again everyone who responded, and it was interesting to read your thhoughts here aswell!

how many people tell the truth in Surveys?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Dunno. Someone should do a survey about that.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post

how many people tell the truth in Surveys?
    Well that will be one of the things I can talk about in my methodology

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Luckily, JP was around to help you with that sort of thing.

See?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I completed it as well, that's another female to add to the stats

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Welcome to the internet. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

or

You're a girl, right?
    Could it be the name Jacqueline Kerr on the survey that gave it away ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12