Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Anyone nice here to invite for FTN or SCC

BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Heart

Hello.
    I am looking for an invite to FTN or SCC. I would greatly apprecite if someone this holiday season will give me a gift of FTN or SCC. I have membership with some nice elegant private trackers and I can also provide ratio proofs with the date and time my FST ID and you ID posted on it as proof. Following are the list of trackers I have membership with. I promise you I will be boon to the tracker if I get an invite.

BCG
    BITMETV
    REVTT
    IPLAY
    BS
    TL
    BITSOUP
    DEMONOID
    DESITORRENTS
    DCTORRENT
    UGG
    PWTORRENTS

Thank and Happy Holidays!!!!
    Last edited by tmjam2002; 12-28-2009 at 09:22 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Your trade history will most likely make this a VERY difficult request.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    That's an interesting approach. You're requesting FTN or SCC and at the same time you are trading What or Waffles.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I understand that I have traded. But at the same time trading has not been illegal. Especially on FST. And if I have traded I personally am a good torrent user. No bad ratios no ban no spam. Personally I have been a good torrent user on any tracker that I am on.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    It is not against the rules of FST to trade. However, many of us find trading disdainful in itself. Many of us who could help you, are not willing to because we have no assurance who will ultimately end up with the invite attached to our name. Also, many sites ban members who give invites to traders since it is impossible to tell if there was a trade involved in that transaction as well.

Trading violates the wishes of site owners and their staff. It also helps all kinds of "unwanted" members in to these private sites.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It is not against the rules of FST to trade. However, many of us find trading disdainful in itself. Many of us who could help you, are not willing to because we have no assurance who will ultimately end up with the invite attached to our name. Also, many sites ban members who give invites to traders since it is impossible to tell if there was a trade involved in that transaction as well.

Trading violates the wishes of site owners and their staff. It also helps all kinds of "unwanted" members in to these private sites.
    I completely understand your concern. However even if I have invited someone myself I have at least gotten a ratio proof myself too. And not just one ratio proof at least from two or three trackers. Of course there are bad seeds every where. But there are also good people like myself. My personal torrent uploads have been in top 20 on Demonoid.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by tmjam2002 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I completely understand your concern. However even if I have invited someone myself I have at least gotten a ratio proof myself too. And not just one ratio proof at least from two or three trackers. Of course there are bad seeds every where. But there are also good people like myself. My personal torrent uploads have been in top 20 on Demonoid.
    Are you fucking kidding me? Really, are you kidding? Do you really want to discuss such issue?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I think there are a lot of good people who, for one reason or another, go into trading. Once someone goes down that path, they find no other way to get into the trackers they want.

The notions of redemption and "what makes a good member" have been discussed many times on this board. Really what it comes down to is, "FOLLOW ALL OF THE SITE RULES and RESPECT THE WISHES OF STAFF". That includes, "do not trade invites".

Sorry you got off the community "path" at some point. I am not sure how you can get back on.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by tmjam2002 View Post
    I understand that I have traded. But at the same time trading has not been illegal. Especially on FST. And if I have traded I personally am a good torrent user. No bad ratios no ban no spam. Personally I have been a good torrent user on any tracker that I am on.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...offered-385570

^This was yesterday.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast