Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV has banned Romania Temporarily

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    When it comes to my TV series needs, TL + TvT.com > all
    throw the torrentbytes TV packs (freeleech) and we have a deal

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    throw the torrentbytes TV packs (freeleech)
    Are they that good? I have never looked into that section, and always managed to lose my TB accounts to inactivity anyway. And they're so damn hard to register at...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It's very very good.
    I'm a rare TV downloader, but most stuff I never thought I'd find easily on the webz was there as a pack, and additionally as freeleech.
    I was very impressed, and I still am very impressed how people say so many good stuff of bitmetv, when I already had to download some very rare TV shows (mostly my father asking me stuff from back in the day), and I always found it somewhere else easily.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BailaMerna's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    BitMeTV is just a stupid tracker. that's all.
    No, i think cheaters are stupids they have many ways to be good neither cheat, but i'd be with you if you mean that a lot of good users fall under the oppression from such a judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by nextom View Post
    i heard rumors freshon will be next to ban romanians

Quote Originally Posted by roby17 View Post
    i don`t care about bitmetv,tvt.ro is much better
    Not really

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    The United States government has restricted all immigration from Romania. Any Romanians found crossing the border will be shot (banned) and sent back to their country (tvt.ro).
    LOL.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    It's very very good.
    I'm a rare TV downloader, but most stuff I never thought I'd find easily on the webz was there as a pack, and additionally as freeleech.
    I was very impressed, and I still am very impressed how people say so many good stuff of bitmetv, when I already had to download some very rare TV shows (mostly my father asking me stuff from back in the day), and I always found it somewhere else easily.
    Agreed Tby is one of my favorite tracker. Even better, they only offer scene release. Also they have freeleech on everything atm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Bad for romanian pople ! :|

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Well we didnt see that coming did we.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianPhoto View Post
    a side note:
    TvT.ro + TvT.com > BitmeTV (IMHO)
    For me TVT.ro > Bitme.TV
    If u say so

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    There isn't the slightest doubt that BitMeTV is the best place for television content...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    and I still am very impressed how people say so many good stuff of bitmetv, when I already had to download some very rare TV shows (mostly my father asking me stuff from back in the day), and I always found it somewhere else easily.
    I agree with that. I'm not sure why people think that site is the absolute best for tv. Because of the difficulty of seeding there, and for the fact that I felt I had to tip-toe around the site/forums because of the type of staff there, I let my account go inactive quite a while ago. BMTV is definitely a good site, content wise. But there are others out there that are just as good.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bryant View Post
    There isn't the slightest doubt that BitMeTV is the best place for television content...
    BitMeTV sucks balls for me. I can never find anything unique there. BitMeTv is usually the last place I look for something and it's easily replaceable.

Now, something like TheBox is another story.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast