Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win Xp

Just finished dl'ing windows xp. What should I open the .BIN file with?

edit: Also I'm still a little hesitant about about using a DOWNLOADED operating system , but it's the one in SoftwareWorld>Verified Hashes>Pinned Windows XP. If you have any comments on that, I'd love to hear 'em also.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by sampson@15 October 2003 - 03:37
    Just finished dl'ing windows xp. What should I open the .BIN file with?
    xp

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Ithe BIN is an image file, ready for burning with CD burning software, such as GoldenHawk burning software. I hear some versions of NERO will burn BIN image files.

It can be opened (but not recommended, you'll lose the original CD's characteristics). Open it with WinImage.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    you should have downloaded the cue for it and then you use clone cd. BTW this is the wrong section of the forum.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Spindulik@14 October 2003 - 21:46
    Ithe BIN is an image file, ready for burning with CD burning software, such as GoldenHawk burning software. I hear some versions of NERO will burn BIN image files.

It can be opened (but not recommended, you'll lose the original CD's characteristics). Open it with WinImage.
    So don't open it?? Just burn to cd then run the install??

I dl'd the .BIN, .cue, and something else. I know it's not supposed to be in the lounge but I've gotten more responses here than I've gotten in SoftwareWorld in the last week already, so I hope it doesn't get moved

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Anyone have any ideas?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    it SHOULD be in software world, cuz that's where the answer is...
    there's a fucking pinned topic about .bins & .cues there.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Sparsely@15 October 2003 - 16:38
    it SHOULD be in software world, cuz that's where the answer is...
    there's a fucking pinned topic about .bins & .cues there.
    Why can't people either be helpful, or say nothing?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Mate why have made this thread? U asked the same queston here and given the anwser my me.And maybe a little more by others.If u have a problem with me,whatever mate..but if u tried what we posted,u would now have an xp cd.U've only been given the same answers here.I dont normal comment how ppl like to post mate thats up to them and other ppl and i dont particaly care.But this thread is just a waste of space mate and the second time u've done it.

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?...c=26555&st=180

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by ck-uk@15 October 2003 - 02:10
    Mate why have made this thread? U asked the same queston here and given the anwser my me.And maybe a little more by others.If u have a problem with me,whatever mate..but if u tried what we posted,u would now have an xp cd.U've only been given the same answers here.I dont normal comment how ppl like to post mate thats up to them and other ppl and i dont particaly care.But this thread is just a waste of space mate and the second time u've done it.

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?...c=26555&st=180
    First off it's NOT the second time I've posted it, I did not start that other thread, I simply asked a DIFFERENT q in it. The OTHER q's I was asking have yet to be answered and I've been asking since October 7, pardon me if I'm beginning to think it will never be answered! Also, the answers you were giving in the other thread were obviously directed at PUNKROCKSHOW b/c they certianly weren't answering my q. I don't have anything against you nor do I have reason to(except maybe a little for that post) .

So my q is still:
    So don't open it?? Just burn to cd then run the install??

:beerchug:
    Why can't people either be helpful, or say nothing?
    :beerchug:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast