Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [GA] ipt

..... BT Rep: +2
    If you cared about your accounts you wouldn't be offering them for other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ugk4life View Post
    ^ I care enough about MY accounts not to jeopardize his account, so yes indirectly "I DO give F*ck" about his acct. Dude, it's not like it's hard to get into any tracker as long as you kiss enough ass and make enough friends and prove yourself worthy. If you think otherwise you haven't been on the scene very long!
    Last edited by pone44; 01-02-2010 at 09:03 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    See thats what I'm talking about, you have nothing better to do then go through someones history and accuse them of doing something wrong, who are you, the police... That's so lame!

If someone is willing to trade and acct as valuable a What, I would be willing to trade one of my valuable accts. Again dude, you're worse then a freakin parent!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    zonta's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Enlightened is right i guess.. i love ipt and i dont want to lose it for people like this;

He doesn't trust me why should i trust you??

Quote Originally Posted by ugk4life
    Quote Originally Posted by zonta
    send me your email, and a rep point mate..i love it ipt hope you love it to..

email and I promise I will rep once I get in.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    dude, who in the hell reps someone before you get what u request... I'd rather wait for an invite from someone who doesn't play games anyhow...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ugk4life View Post
    dude, who in the hell reps someone before you get what u request... I'd rather wait for an invite from someone who doesn't play games anyhow...
    This is really going off the Topic,& we should NOT SPAM ^OP Post, I was just sharing my "BAD or unfortunate" xperience with OP, just in case he was NOT aware about the Rules @ IPT.

Obviously, ^OP is FREE to do what he wants. Case closed.

And bTW,
    ugk4life. U DO NOT know me, how can U make an assumption, that I have NOT been in the "Scene" that long?.where do U get that info?
    Last edited by Enlightened; 01-02-2010 at 10:24 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    did zonta ask you to rep him? i don't think so.
    just because you repped him doesn't mean he owes you anything.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 01-02-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    @Cinephilia
    "send me your email, and a rep point mate..."

If you knew how to read you would see that he DID ask me to rep him before I received the invite and I didn't, and he got mad. Good thing I didn't rep him 1st as I now see he is liar. Doesn't matter, I didn't need him to get in anyhow! Maybe u should either learn how to read or mind your own business... Or both!

@Enlightened
    I don't need to know you to see how you operate and intervene in other peoples business. And you r right, it did get off topic when you put your 2 cents in! And YES, this thread can now be closed as it has served it's purpose, no thanks to u!
    Last edited by ugk4life; 01-03-2010 at 09:14 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12