Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Horror?

i have seen a real lot of horror films and 2 real turkeys that stand out were DUST DEVIL, man was that so boring as hell, and DAGON was almost the same.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    "La noche del terror ciego"(1973) and its three sequels...

A story of zombie templars coming back to life in the 20th century! Imdb

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    internet.news
    The best in some ways funny - nice made with nice music - and worst
    horror film, more in some ways funny but good not a situation you wish to be, was Ghost Ship!!! Really a good movie!!! The first scenes on the ship, when the line goes across the people like a knife, it's not nice, I do not know if I would feel it - probably the shock is to great/big - but it is good made....

... means: worth to see...

thanks anyway, david.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Driller Killer

What a load of shite, 1st thing wrong, "Re Released after 20 years of being Banned"...........you don't see anything but red splats

2nd thing wrong..........this film is about a guy that kills with a drill right, so he's out in the street killing people right?.......With a drill?........this was made in the 70's.........electric anyone??...........Thats one hell of an extension cord

btw, when this gets moved to MovieWorld, do I get a post added to my total ?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Jeepers Creepers was absolute rubbish, although come to think of it, I dont think it was a horror just a cut scene from sesame street... ah well.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Also a french one "Les raisins de la mort" a.k.a "Grapes of death" http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0078077/#comment

How could I forget that one?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    yes driller killer and nostril picker were both banned, but both were a bit on the rubbish side.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    A BIT on the rubish side???

It was crap Total crap

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    yes i know what you mean, but there was one good killing in it. i also thought i spit on your grave was a bit garbage too, but it was good how she got them. but the film overall sucked. Best banned one i have seen for a while is maniac, really cool stuff.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@5 October 2003 - 00:51
    DUST DEVIL
    Has that got anything to do with a murderous vacuum cleaner?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast