Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SeedBox Recomendation

kaiser2011's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hi

I am currently looking for a Seedbox. i was previously on Seedhost.net and they were pretty good. The plan i was on was for 20 euro around 18 pounds. I dont want to however spend that much again for now. So am looking for a cheaper one.
    It was good however. 2 person mx on a server and 100mbit uncapped. Managed 5 TB upload in a month easy with speeds hitting upto 10mb/s upload at times.

Currently i got a shared slot from xirvik. They are pretty good but upload speed never goes above 3mb/s. I was thinking getting a semi dedi from them which is like 15 pounds a month with 3 people on server. Any idea how good this is. whats the max upload speed you can hit ? It seemed the the upload speed are already capped on xirvik so i am unsure. Also lately i can access that shared slot (taking ages to log in and send any request to the client)

I am willing to spend around 15 pounds. Thats like 25 US Dollars. Any recommendations ? Main points would be Uncapped traffic and few number of people on each server.

Also what do you think about RPS. Does it work good. It usually has a write speeed to disk of >10mb/s i think with min at 1mb/s.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hotstuff's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff View Post
    High prices for what is offered. You can find MUCH better deals in that price range...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Shared box 60Gb (10 Available) try the cheaper plan on seedhost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    gzumpf's Avatar Poster
    I use Varsbox.com The price is a little higher at $35 us dollars, but u get 250gb of space and unlimited torrents. I love it. Hope this helps

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Feral-hosting is popular. I see it used all the time at RevTT. Also check seedhost.eu They have many plans.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I just took delivery of my new seedbox from a new site

http://www.seedbox4u.com/

Have spoken to the owner who was helpful and supportive. Just in case, sharing some speeds i got on the newly delivered server.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by t4eva View Post
    I just took delivery of my new seedbox from a new site

Have spoken to the owner who was helpful and supportive. Just in case, sharing some speeds i got on the newly delivered server.
    any confirmation on this site. It looks pretty good from what has been posted.

I also went on their site and their plans looked reasonable.
    Its time for me to start looking again myself.

*ps* no one ever buy a seedbox from ultraseeds

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Personally I would wait for some more reviews about
    before buying. The content of their website is only the basic info everyone puts up to start. Nothing in their FAQ or knowledgebase yet. Plus every seedbox they sell ( Shared and Dedicated ) currently shows out of stock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast