Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cowboys are Super Bowl bounds!

RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Same here - my county has the highest unemployment rate (something on the order of 27%) in Michigan, which (last I looked) has the highest rate in the country.

I will be doing what I can to counteract the trend; I have some prospects looming...
    I had no idea you were one of the statistics. Keep your head up and good hunting old friend.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    No, no, I'm not a statistic - I'm looking at possibly three additional contracts that might enable me to hire between 18 and 24 more people.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    No, no, I'm not a statistic - I'm looking at possibly three additional contracts that might enable me to hire between 18 and 24 more people.
    Imagine my embarrassment. Well, on that note Keep up the good work, and even better luck !

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Keep on doing the good stuff, sir.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    ^ damn, following me around, huh? anyhow, i am willing to admit when i'm wrong. that loss really stung for a couple of days!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12