Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tmobile

i have a tbobile t720i phone and being the cheap f*ck i am, i want ringtones and games on the phone. Games cost 4 buk each!!! anyone know of a way i can get crap on my phone without paying? thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    yes download the games/ringtones from the internet and use a special cabel to connect your phone with your PC

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yes thanks, but where can i get this cable, how much, and where can i download the stuff. I cant seem to find any on kazaa or bittorrent.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    cant help you with sites for games, fut search for the cable on google

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ok thanks

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Terminator@15 October 2003 - 21:23
    yes thanks, but where can i get this cable, how much, and where can i download the stuff. I cant seem to find any on kazaa or bittorrent.
    You can get the cable from any decent phone shop.They're all various prices depends on the phone wether they're infra red or require a cable.

As for ringtones you have them for all the phones on kazaa,Make sure you tick software and just write whatever phones ringtones you require and you'll find them.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by zinc1+15 October 2003 - 21:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zinc1 @ 15 October 2003 - 21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Terminator@15 October 2003 - 21:23
    You can get the cable from any decent phone shop.They&#39;re all various prices depends on the phone wether they&#39;re infra red or require a cable.

As for ringtones you have them for all the phones on kazaa,Make sure you tick software and just write whatever phones ringtones you require and you&#39;ll find them. [/b][/quote]
    Umm okay what exactly do we type in to find a ring tone for r phone because i tried that and it doesnt work no sources what so ever.

So if you could please put up what we need to type in exactly to find a ringtone or group for what kind of phone we have also please just help it wld explain alot better to me than just saying tick in sofware .

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Hmm by the way i thought this was only about movie stuff not phone stuff oh well fuck it .

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    When you search on Kazaa under Software just write Ringtones in the little box you will get them for various phones then just find the ones you want.

When you download the ringtones you will also be explained on how to use them.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    try going here for all your cell phone problems http://www.cellphonehacks.com/

proud to be american

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast