Thread: [Req] christiantorrents.com

If anyone would have an extra invite to this site they could spare I would appriciate it. I was hoping they'd do something with the new year and open invites or so but it doesn't seem to be happening. I can provide that I am a very credible user but only via private messages. My identity on here is not the same as the other sites I belong to.

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    this tracker has music, like choir church? and scanned bibles, etc? i dont understand what this tracker offers.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    pm sent!
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Thank you. QPD PM responded to. I'm honestly not 100% sure as I haven't been on the site. But it is a Goal of 2010 to join this tracker. The big important thing to note here is that this tracker has content that's not really found anywhere else.... Scene Trackers it's all about pre-times etc...and that does nothing for me... I would love another Tracker like Demonoid or ThePirateBay that offered huge amounts of diverse and different stuff.... I don't need torphies either. I fought like a crazy person going for a SCT account...and why... it was a nicer site but now it's sadly shut down.

Pretimes and Trophies mean nothing to me community and uniqueness is where it really should be at.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    i dont understand what this tracker offers.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha...00/postcount42
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."