Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ipt requ 'not bad after all'

yacine911's Avatar Poster
    hye every one
    ok how i start this .................. you know what after a wile of thinking i didn't found any good word to say so i will say it very simply i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ipt pleeeeeeeeeeee withe.about.1000.other."e"...ase her a screan shot from my favorite tracker ever
    http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2811/zamunda.jpg
    thx
    I`m against piracy... so please don`t attack ships !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    any particularly reason

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    yeh usually i use zamunda cuz his too fast and i find every think i need but those day i can't download or upload anything even with proxy. so i taugh that it's time to try another tracker and i think ipt is the best

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    if it was any other tracker then IPT I would laugh at you for a request like that...but I am in a giving mood, PM me your email

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i have ipt acount now. thx a lot mate and thx fst people for u'r nic

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yacine911 View Post
    i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ipt
    Until I read this I thought people wanted to get inside trackers - not that they needed them...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    hey i have invited u alteady

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    so he has 2 accounts better 2 than none i guess

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yacine911 View Post
    i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ipt
    Until I read this I thought people wanted to get inside trackers - not that they needed them...
    that so stupid why i get into tracker if i don't neeeeeeed it if i don't need a tracker why bother my self searching for one

i

Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post
    no you didn't
    Last edited by yacine911; 01-12-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post
    /me waits for the proof

The sad part of me hopes there is some. I really shouldn't find humour in it but after the wording of the original post I will find it funny if he just received his second invite.

BUT, to the OP...I hope you were legit and only got one.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast