Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with What.CD

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMan View Post
    This is what we have to work with:

-map07023 claims his name is Mike. This I believe, because he has a university email address.
    -He invited a user who he calls Jon (jayb0ne), who invited himself twice.
    -All accounts were disabled.
    -Half a year later, a user called kw1k, who Mike claims he sold his computer to, and claims is Jon, signs up and invites Mike three hours later. He got the invites by donating with jayb0ne's (Jon's) email address, which he claims his invitee (so-called Jon, but really Mike) did.
    -kw1k posted on the forums that his name was Jon.
    -However, when we brought him into IRC for questioning, he claimed that his name was James, that he had invited Jon, and that Mike is some guy he hasn't known for years. He claims that jayb0ne (who Mike claims is Jon) is a previous coworker of his (Mike makes the same claim). ie, both Mike and James agree that jayb0ne is a previous coworker of theirs named Jon, despite (allegedly) Mike having donated on James's account with jayb0ne's email.
    -We do know with 100% certainty that kw1k (James) invited the user map07023 (Mike), and not Jon as kw1k (James) claims.
    -All users have the exact same taste in music.

Thus, the only logical conclusion is that they are all the same person (Mike) pretending to have multiple personalities and lying through his teeth. The kw1k account will be disabled (even if it isn't Mike, kw1k is still guilty of lying), and all other accounts will remain disabled.
    That is confusing as hell. Took me about 3 readings just to fully understand it.
    Last edited by Rart; 01-12-2010 at 09:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    well, I didn't follow all the discussion but I would love to see James, Jon and Mike all together in a IRC section answering questions all together

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    That is confusing as hell. Took me about 3 readings just to fully understand it.
    Their facts aren't coherent... And is solely based off of 2 generic names...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i gave up after second. check your brainfuses, there must be some short-circuits preventing you from stopping
    ps we should all beware of whatman, he's not human, it's skynet's logic

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Three generic names, actually. And of course the facts aren't coherent - they're based off what Mike/James/Jon has told us, and he clearly can't get his story straight.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    It's not necessarily that it's incoherent, I'm not sure I could've worded that giant mess any better myself. The circular logic/same names being mentioned over and over again (which led him to believe that they were all the same person) is what really takes a few seconds to understand.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    xa1ups's Avatar Popster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    But what if the guy suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder??

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    Don't know why he would lie to get his way back in there. It will just make things worse.

If all of them have the exact same taste in music, then I'm guessing it's either dupe accounts or they're all into the same music, which is something I wouldn't consider a coincidence.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post
    Don't know why he would lie to get his way back in there. It will just make things worse.

If all of them have the exact same taste in music, then I'm guessing it's either dupe accounts or they're all into the same music, which is something I wouldn't consider a coincidence.
    I missed that one.... Same taste in music. That is so lame.

They both listened to hip-hop your right whatman, they have to be the same person. I mean its only logical right jack, jill, jon, and jimmy.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 01-12-2010 at 09:56 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    The amount of hatred in this forum towards me is intense. Perhaps it would be better if I didn't come here?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast