Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: BT politics general thread. Oh, the drama

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Well, I see several asshats here who think they've a lot to say. It's called a forum. (oh, I forgot, there are several where you can't say what you think, otherwise you're not a community guy).

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    From what I know, the main problem, if any, is that it took Serb leaking privileged info on several well respected tracker staff members before any action was taken. By this stage it would be ridiculous for bt figures not to shun him.
    How shitty if that's true. The moment he leaked the details of the first "bt scum" the shunning should have started. Just because the person was a trader, cheater, whatever, does not somehow justify the posting of his/her details. It's a shame that it took tracker staff info getting leaked for this to start...

not exactly true on several occasions I raised the issue with sysops of the sites he staffed, including putting them all in a irc channel where I ircop and addressing his actions. Just because it wasn't publicly aired like it is now, Doesn't mean it wasn't being addressed.

Last edited by MuddSlinger; 01-07-2010 at 05:43 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Its the manner in which people say things here that makes fst "unique" not necessarily the points they are trying to make.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BobFromAccounting's Avatar Is it Friday yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Its the manner in which people say things here that makes fst "unique" not necessarily the points they are trying to make.
    Technically, if you were to take most other file sharing related forums, convert half the ass kissers (which make up a good 95%+ of their userbases) to trolls and flamers, and add a few more fairly level headed people who are are just there to talk rather than beg invites off people, you'd end up with FST.

People who tend to criticize sites and people as heavily as some here do definitely wouldn't fair well in most circles, but that's what makes this place fun I guess.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kurdt's Avatar Death From Above
    Quote Originally Posted by Karid View Post
    Technically, if you were to take most other file sharing related forums, convert half the ass kissers (which make up a good 95%+ of their userbases) to trolls and flamers, and add a few more fairly level headed people who are are just there to talk rather than beg invites off people, you'd end up with FST.

People who tend to criticize sites and people as heavily as some here do definitely wouldn't fair well in most circles, but that's what makes this place fun I guess.
    way to kiss FST's ass.....j/k, actually a good point

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    The only 'self seeker' I have seen so far in this thread is Albo da kid who has taken a thread that has nothing to do with him and once again turned it into a bitch about how he was globally banned, it's simple, piss enough people off and eventually they will ban you, bt is a microcosm of real life after all.
    As for your weird rave about mudd being 'd0xed' it has nothing to do with the situation mudd has taken the decision to speak out knowing full well it may lead to retribution in the form of his personal details being leaked.
    I wonder just how many of you keyboard warriors would react in the same situation? How many would have the courage of their convictions to speak out ?
    about your last point alot of people actually did speak out way before mudd felt like his partner in crime had betrayed him.If you weren't as detached from this place then you'd know this is not the direction you should be forwarding your conviction lectures towards.

Anyways,I'll assume you are just as myopic as the others but mudd sitting down while serb d0xed traders,cheaters and his enemies and then going on this giant crusade parading himself as a hero after it happened to his buddy isn't conviction and its as filthy and corrupt as what his friend was doing and if you can't see that then am really sorry for you.
    True conviction is when it least concerns but your knowledge of good and bad inspires you into action.Beating down on a dead horse as most of you are doing and yet you tolerated him before all this started is as cowardly and despicable as it gets.

And if I was trolling I think I would have said something about blast by now something that I haven't.Its just me not agreeing that mudd is as angelic as he is portraying himself to be.
    You need to get your heads out of the sand if you think intelligent is agreeing with someone just because they have an @ next to their nick in some irc.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    sez, exactly how do you know, that mudd didn't do anything about the issue when it first appeared. Just because some dimwit didn't post some irc convo or the likes here at FST or TPS or whatever these forums are called these days, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I think many of you are blind to the fact, that just because you didn't hear/read about it, it may still have happened.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Well, I see several asshats here who think they've a lot to say. It's called a forum. (oh, I forgot, there are several where you can't say what you think, otherwise you're not a community guy).
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Well what you think is not what he's whining about you retarded dickfag fanboi and who said anything about big shots lol?am flattered if that's how you think of me.I guess that makes two of us now does it big shot ?.
    Man fuck you,why am I even responding to you?
    This hypocrite is afraid he's gonna have his address and rl details pre'd,now what the fuck do you call that big shot?
    Spoken like a true 16 year old. I wont stoop to your childish cursing, have a nice day

I dont see how mudd is a hypocrite though. He as far as I know has never released anyone's personal info. Care to enlighten me?
    How about guilt by association the way you and your irc gang like to generalize fst(congrats for the +v by the way wonder what you'd let them do to your anus for an @ lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    sez, exactly how do you know, that mudd didn't do anything about the issue when it first appeared. Just because some dimwit didn't post some irc convo or the likes here at FST or TPS or whatever these forums are called these days, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I think many of you are blind to the fact, that just because you didn't hear/read about it, it may still have happened.
    Well I dunno what tps is called but for someone who logs onto fst every so often I figure it should be well beyond obvious what this place is.
    I'll cut you some slack though coz I figure that's you trying to sound cool amongst your irc foolz.

About your other question,well he probably did raise it with a couple of people here and there but at the same time paid witness to this very same person that he found distateful getting promoted to mod and admin without doing anything as grand.
    One would think that for someone as principled as mudd,he would have at least quit in protest or do something to dissociate himself from those who promoted him.

So am sorry I just don't believe he is as noble and I somehow can't shake off the feeling that he was influenced by vendetta as well.
    I just wish serb was here so he could give his side of the story so we can get the whole picture as it should be.
    Last edited by sez; 01-07-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Again you didn't read about me never being in IRC, so you automatically assume I spend lots of time there. Wrong again. Also I don't feel the need to look cool to any friends. I did however feel the need to state the obvious before, especially since you are so narrow minded, that ... well what I wrote in above post.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast