Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: BT politics general thread. Oh, the drama

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    did Detale not say that information was incorrect anyways?
    That doesn't hold any water because iit doesn;t matter if it was the right or wrong info. The truth is that Serb tried to expose Detale's private info and failed at it.
    That attempt should have gotten him exterminated from the face of BT. Just because the info was wrong doesn't change one goddamn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    The only 'self seeker' I have seen so far in this thread is Albo da kid who has taken a thread that has nothing to do with him and once again turned it into a bitch about how he was globally banned, it's simple, piss enough people off and eventually they will ban you, bt is a microcosm of real life after all.
    As for your weird rave about mudd being 'd0xed' it has nothing to do with the situation mudd has taken the decision to speak out knowing full well it may lead to retribution in the form of his personal details being leaked.
    I wonder just how many of you keyboard warriors would react in the same situation? How many would have the courage of their convictions to speak out ?
    Yea you're right I had no reason to bring up my global ban and I was wrong there.
    What I wanted to say in my post was simply that Muddslinger and Blastg1 should shut the fuck up and blame themselves for not dealing with Serb earlier.
    They used to be with serb in the TiT irc 24/7 for fucks sake. You mean to tell me that they couldn't do anything about his behavior? They preobably used to laugh at his jokes or some shit

Yea go ahead and accuse me of not having no proof and not knowing what I'm talking about. I don't need to have any proof to know that you and the whole TiT staff fucked up by allowing Serb to do his dirt. It's basic common sense.

They claim to have spoken against Serbs actions, but i don't believe none of it. They probably just told him once that they don't agree with what he does and thats it.
    That's not how you deal with that kind of situation though. You're supposed to keep pressuring them into changing their ways and if you can't get through to them you should go talk to your highers and get him banned.
    What I'm saying is voice your opinions. Remember how big of a deal I made against CN when they wrongfully accused Cabalo? Even though I had no power to change anything I at least tried. You guys had the power to do something about it and didn't and that's why I don't believe that you gave two fucks about what Serb was doing. You're probably just saying that now to save face.
    If you really cared you would have done something about it.

The Tit staff was probably too happy with him bringing them traders/sellers, to get rid of him.
    Another thing I thought was corny is that TiT was probably one of the worst private trackers in Bt, and they worried more about catching traders than fixing their tracker up. That's a Serb move right there.(worrying more about catching traders and showing off, than doing his job)
    This guy took over your tracker ffs. He instilled his mentality into it and operated it his way.

Also another thing I think sounds kind of fishy is that BlastG1 was blaming the closing of TiT on Serb.
    You sure TiT isn't closing down because it's been failing for a long time?
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-07-2010 at 02:58 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    I just wish serb was here so he could give his side of the story so we can get the whole picture as it should be.
    He is here, his account is not banned. Actually, he has read this thread already a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    That doesn't hold any water because iit doesn;t matter if it was the right or wrong info. The truth is that Serb tried to expose Detale's private info and failed at it.
    That attempt should have gotten him exterminated from the face of BT. Just because the info was wrong doesn't change one goddamn thing.
    Absolutely correct.
    Yet, some people laughed and pat him the back when he did such things.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-07-2010 at 05:59 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Well, from what I can see neither MuddSlinger, nor BlastGT1 had anything to gain personally from what they did, and in fact had a LOT to lose. I've known both of them for some time now, and I can say with certainty that neither of them had any kind of selfish motive for posting the info they did.

They're part of a dying breed who temper their actions to try to benefit the "community", rather than just for personal gain as so many others do nowadays. It's interesting to see how their actions are received, and so unappreciated by so many. IMO, it's just another sad indication of the direction private torrenting is headed.

As for the digs at FST, I think those are understandable. You are one of the most prominent BT forums, yet you condone a lot of behavior that is detrimental to the overall health of the BT Community. That said, I think a lot of people, myself included, are beginning to come to the realization that this forum is a much more accurate representation of the REAL BT Community than the charade which is played at so many other BT forums, including the one from where the info for this thread originally came.

Beagle

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think FST is at the other extreme from the sites mentioned above, due to all the dupe accounts, proxies, and fake names. However I would agree that it's more open and people actually speak their minds. I've also learned that allowing behaviour is quite different from condoning behaviour, as many torrent site admins will argue in court that they merely facilitate sharing of copyrighted material rather than condone it.

I think the BT community as a whole would be a middle ground with the extreme types from both forum types on the fringe.

As for the matter at hand, I think any argument I could make is already discussed to death. So that being said, I hope things all work out in the end, and it sucks that the site is closing.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 01-07-2010 at 06:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Spoken like a true 16 year old. I wont stoop to your childish cursing, have a nice day

I dont see how mudd is a hypocrite though. He as far as I know has never released anyone's personal info. Care to enlighten me?
    How about guilt by association the way you and your irc gang like to generalize fst(congrats for the +v by the way wonder what you'd let them do to your anus for an @ lol)
    Hmmm, I dont think I have +v anywhere . But coincidentally I do have a @ at one place. And just in case you were wondering, getting it had nothing to do with mudd or the "irc gang". Maybe you have me confused with someone else? Or maybe you are just making more BS up. I bet it's the latter.
    Last edited by That1Guy; 01-07-2010 at 11:10 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    FST should ban serb and his gang, no need to explain. he has lots of association with that site opened by a egypt trader thinking he is maffiosi.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    He what?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    So, Sez and Albo you are free to post your uninformed false hoods about the topic at hand its ok with me cause I know the truth and it is far from what either of you have stated.
    Knowing the truth and telling the truth is NOT the same thing

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    So, Sez and Albo you are free to post your uninformed false hoods about the topic at hand its ok with me cause I know the truth and it is far from what either of you have stated.
    Knowing the truth and telling the truth is NOT the same thing
    They can be the same thing. Exactly how is mudd lying if I may ask?
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    They can be the same thing. Exactly how is mudd lying if I may ask?
    I never say he is lying; but he looked like he is not telling the whole truth; (maybe there is a good reason for withholding back some truth)

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast