Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: BT politics general thread. Oh, the drama

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Serb sounds like a grade A asshole

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I know this is a lil off topic, but what are all the trackers that are associated with Serb, like where he is above the normal user?

I know I would like to stear clear of any sites working with him intentionally, based off current and past info about the guy...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Fuck both blastGT1 and Muddslinger.

When I confronted Muddslinger once about all the dirt that Serb and MelvinMewo was doing, he took their side and attacked me and now he's complaining that Serb stabbed him in the back. Fuck him he deserves it big time.

I think Muddslinger had something to do with my Global Ban attempts as well.
    First... Come to think of it... the idea that YOU YOURSELF in fact had something to do with your global ban always seems to slip your mind.
    Secondly... It was not even either one of those 2 who global banned you. It was nimueh in fact who did it. So feel free to continue thinking and spreading whatever rumors you like.
    Feel free to also replace fact with your fiction while your at it. (Oh wait thats been going on for a long time now hasn't it?)
    Thirdly... While your presenting your fiction here are some facts.
    You were global banned on 12/05/09.
    You were banned from tophos 05-16-2008. (Your own profile as well as the shitlist there shows this date.)
    AKA you were banned from tophos >> 7 months << before your global ban.
    Does anyone else find his story to be complete bull?
    Its like saying Albo's brain is too small cause his underwear are too tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Hey Muddslinger where was your "Righteousness" when Serb and MelvinMewo exposed Detale's personal information? How come no action was taken against these two fellas?
    In the words of muddslinger: "your talking out your ass".
    Detales information was in fact only posted because he was trying to dig up dirt on someone else.
    Know the f*n facts before you talk out your ass noob.
    Even though we all know it was correct....
    did Detale not say that information was incorrect anyways?

The security of this forum would seem to be an issue if Serb and god knows who else was able to login to a staff members account for over a year without any of the staff here noticing. Time for upgrades in code or upgrades in staff.. replace the current ones with staff who can at least detect the over obvious. The fact Serb and at least 1 other bt staff member were using staff accounts was nothing new. It was mentioned over a year ago. You would think albo would spend his time bitching about that instead of bitching about fictional stories.

P.S. Don't mind me feeding the trolls like albo.
    This thread is about Serb stop turning it into your personal tear dropping thread.
    "Albo: Waaa waaa waaa is me. I got global banned for being a douchebag."
    Last edited by Pwner101; 01-06-2010 at 08:56 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Trolls Were

Last edited by Diddymac64999; 01-06-2010 at 08:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hxck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    I don't agree with Global Banning myself, but anyway... that certainly sheds some light onto the situation... i didn't think there was any neutrality or 'open mindedness' about what was being posted
    I have to say I agree with global banning. If one person explicitly goes against the wishes of one tracker by trading/selling/hacking, he'll do it everywhere else too, its been proven over and over again. We as tracker staff don't do the things we do just for shits and giggles, we do it for the good of the community. You give a trader a chance, and he'll fuck you every time.

MuddSlinger: Don't feed the troll! No matter where it is, here, TorrentFreak, **************...you're always gonna get a steady batch of retards that think they know whats what. Let em think, they aren't worth the time or effort.
    I fully appreciate your point of view, and I suppose each case would have to be considered on it's own merits.... hacking and posting 'real life' info on members being a good argument for a global ban if any, but the ban would have to be justified by an extreme 'offence', but this is just mho.

Trading? Well that's a whole other argument altogether... I don't agree with it... I never have, and never will, but a Global Ban? To me that seems a bit harsh...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    There is something that really bugs my tho... Where was he posting all those personal informations?
    Last edited by ovisan; 01-06-2010 at 09:19 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    rant
    Um I dont think mudd got "d0xed". You obviously know nothing about this. But that is one thing fst is good for. A place for people who dont have a clue to act like a big shot and pretend they know what they are talking about... carry on
    Well what you think is not what he's whining about you retarded dickfag fanboi and who said anything about big shots lol?am flattered if that's how you think of me.I guess that makes two of us now does it big shot ?.
    Man fuck you,why am I even responding to you?
    This hypocrite is afraid he's gonna have his address and rl details pre'd,now what the fuck do you call that big shot?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Well what you think is not what he's whining about you retarded dickfag fanboi and who said anything about big shots lol?am flattered if that's how you think of me.I guess that makes two of us now does it big shot ?.
    Man fuck you,why am I even responding to you?
    This hypocrite is afraid he's gonna have his address and rl details pre'd,now what the fuck do you call that big shot?
    Spoken like a true 16 year old. I wont stoop to your childish cursing, have a nice day

I dont see how mudd is a hypocrite though. He as far as I know has never released anyone's personal info. Care to enlighten me?
    Last edited by That1Guy; 01-07-2010 at 12:55 AM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    From what I know, the main problem, if any, is that it took Serb leaking privileged info on several well respected tracker staff members before any action was taken. By this stage it would be ridiculous for bt figures not to shun him.
    How shitty if that's true. The moment he leaked the details of the first "bt scum" the shunning should have started. Just because the person was a trader, cheater, whatever, does not somehow justify the posting of his/her details. It's a shame that it took tracker staff info getting leaked for this to start...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kokayn
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    "Albo: Waaa waaa waaa is me. I got global banned for being a douchebag."
    That is the best line I have seen in this entire thread. Albo is obviously an asshat and has no idea about what's really going on any where, yet he seems to have a lot to say...

Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast