Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Graphics Help

  1. #1
    Ok i just need 2 know how 2 do this, it's probably the simplest thing ever but i don't know how 2 do it...

    In the wallpaper on the right is sum text - i want 2 know how 2 make text like that see thro but with the out line.... like in the image below

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Forum Star
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Bonnie Scotland
    hi Metro

    if your using photoshop, when you use the text tool it is put on a new layer - in the top of 'layer' menu box is a scale for the transparency, click it and you will get a slider to move the transparency up or down - hope this is what you meant

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    North-east england UK
    hes a tut on how to do all that stuff... i think its steps 4 onwards but all u have to do is replace the polygon with your text hope it helps


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts