Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who are the liars that sell seedboxes? Post your experiences here.

Quote Originally Posted by parky View Post
    Why would you buy seedboxup?

Did they have existing clients?
    The purchasing of Seedbox UP included the existing clients.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    phauk's Avatar Poster
    Why would you bother buying a company everyone would tell people to stay away from - regardless if it's a new owner of not, the reputation is already set - people won't know there is a new owner, and won't trust you if you could deal with a fraudster in the first place?

i'm suprised he didnt take your money as well and do a runner

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    its not a new owner its just a different person trying to con everyone!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    rapidpeer

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SummerSamba's Avatar Member
    I paid $47 to SeedBoxHosting.com via AMEX, then canceled, never having used any of the service. I am still waiting for AMEX to get my money back. The thing that irks me the most is that the company never responded at all to my multiple requests for a refund!
    Last edited by SummerSamba; 03-03-2010 at 01:51 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    What happend with seedboxup.com. the site is always down. and i have lots of invoices but cannot pay them.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Please keep away http://www.customseedbox.com/ they scammed me 125 $. I bought huge plan them its the 1Gbit and 2 sharing people you can see My speed all results below .I reported this case and I requested refund my money back and they say just refund 65$ you back They are big thief
    KEEP AWAY CUSTOMSEEDBOX

Last edited by DexteR; 03-15-2010 at 09:08 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DexteR View Post
    Please keep away http://www.customseedbox.com/ they scammed me 125 $. I bought huge plan them its the 1Gbit and 2 sharing people you can see My speed all results below .I reported this case and I requested refund my money back and they say just refund 65$ you back They are big thief
    KEEP AWAY CUSTOMSEEDBOX
    LOL, the best you can do is complain on FST? (He threatened and said he would cause us damage on the internet, blah blah, winge winge)

Just for anyone curious about this case, he's already used 2 weeks, and a shit tonne of bandwidth, so I really don't think a 100% refund is fair or even practical. And $65 is slightly more than half $125, so I'd say we were doing him good favour, many/most/all other providers won't give a refund at ALL after a few days or 2 weeks max. So in reality we are just charge for 2 weeks usage, and in fact 2 weeks would normally be 3/4 of monthly price, so again we are refunding more than we need to!

Regarding the terrible speeds, that is because of DigiCube problem. I even offer to him to switch to another server onto OVH, but he was too impatient even for that...

EDIT:
    Oh and the genius has now threatened me IRL, smart for him as tomorrow I call my police and paypal contacts, say bye bye to your Paypal account.
    Last edited by Thelen; 03-15-2010 at 10:21 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    PerMaFrOsT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DexteR View Post
    KEEP AWAY CUSTOMSEEDBOX
    LOL, the best you can do is complain on FST? (He threatened and said he would cause us damage on the internet, blah blah, winge winge)

Just for anyone curious about this case, he's already used 2 weeks, and a shit tonne of bandwidth, so I really don't think a 100% refund is fair or even practical. And $65 is slightly more than half $125, so I'd say we were doing him good favour, many/most/all other providers won't give a refund at ALL after a few days or 2 weeks max. So in reality we are just charge for 2 weeks usage, and in fact 2 weeks would normally be 3/4 of monthly price, so again we are refunding more than we need to!

Regarding the terrible speeds, that is because of DigiCube problem. I even offer to him to switch to another server onto OVH, but he was too impatient even for that...

EDIT:
    Oh and the genius has now threatened me IRL, smart for him as tomorrow I call my police and paypal contacts, say bye bye to your Paypal account.
    Throw the blame of your problems to Digicube is very easy right??. As a good company, before selling any product you ought to have determined if your servers could meet your expectations prior to fool people like you have done.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    phauk's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    Throw the blame of your problems to Digicube is very easy right??. As a good company, before selling any product you ought to have determined if your servers could meet your expectations prior to fool people like you have done.
    Well said mate - test something before you buy it, or at least see if anyone on here has a review about them before spending your hard earned cash.

You can't blame another company because you wanted to make a quick buck from a customer and it didn't turn out right.

The customer is always right

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast