Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: TorrentDay fakes stats and members! Be aware of this site.

QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    but they are growing...fast! ( half the speed they brag about, but fast enough though)
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

2. BitTorrent   -   #182
    Fishy, to say the least.

3. BitTorrent   -   #183
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

/sarcasm
    Last edited by kondrae; 02-09-2010 at 02:35 AM.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

4. BitTorrent   -   #184
    Quote Originally Posted by PancakeWaffles View Post
    lol it's so obvious about the stats faking it's sad.
    If I go to cross seed a torrent with 0 seeders seeders jumps up to two. If I download a torrent with 0 leechers leechers number jumps up to two as well.
    I have a TorrentDay account so I thought i'd look into this. I started seeding a torrent which shows with 3 seeders in my torrent client. However, their site shows 6 seeders. Tut Tut!

5. BitTorrent   -   #185
    barrito for launch BT Rep: +5
    C'mon guys, they're just exaggerating

I'm letting my account there die since the delete option was removed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #186
    Quote Originally Posted by kondrae View Post
    I don't.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #187
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    Is it really important if they faking number of registered users? Really important thing that their pre-times quite good and speed quite good. More people more seeders more leechers more easier to keep ratio and most important thing - faster speed.. That's important for me. Actually i don't care the number of registered users. If they faking let it be if not it's even better. So i don't see any difference. That's my personal opinion.
    Last edited by KevinGarnet; 02-08-2010 at 04:23 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #188
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGarnet View Post
    Is it really important if they faking number of registered users?
    Just like the banner ads at Lookpic, it doesn't speak well of the tracker, does it?

Really important thing that their pre-times quite good and speed quite good.
    I didn't get good speeds.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #189
    I actually quite like the site too, and myself don't care about the number of users they have. However, doubling the amount of seeders/leechers they display on the website isn't something I am very happy about.

At the end of the day, if they are dishonest when reporting the number of seeders & leechers then it doesn't fill you with confidence as to how honestly they would deal with you does it?

10. BitTorrent   -   #190
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    In some points you're right anon-sbi. Mhm, good speed for everyone i think is different. For me i can download maximum speed from TD.. of course speed is better when seeders number is bigger. With not much seeders speed is quite slow and i don't comparing this tracker with TL, revTT, IPT or other big, fast tracker. This tracker in my opinion is just quite good or let's say better than nothing.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast