Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 re-launch of SilverSeed - music videos tracker

Hello, world. We're relaunching SilverSeed - tracker dedicated to music videos. Previous version didn't last long because of certain reasons which won't happen this time. So what's new, you ask? We have strong enthusiasm and a lot of content to offer! We already have almost 1500 torrents up and seeded (and site officially opened its doors on the 25th of january!). We have seeding bot with 300mbit speed. Also, in nearest days we will start autouploading of scene releases (announce channel will be open soon as well).
    That's it, peoplez! Welcome to new Silverseed:
    http://silverseed.net/signup.php
    Oh, and starting from today (25th) and for two weeks in a row, freeleech and double-upload is enabled. Hurry up!
    i broke up without a note

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Good luck the design looks good !

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Is it me or the site loads very slowly?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bobskins1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Is it me or the site loads very slowly?
    Same here - couple of error messages when signing up then quite slow after that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Good luck . I admire someone with the courage/determination to do that.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    it is great!! some more freelech till more leechers appear would be wonderfull!!
    Last edited by Lucifer9999; 01-25-2010 at 11:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Site looks ok. has a fair range of content. However it has no .Vob's on there. Personally I only dL vobs so that I may author my own Dvd's without quality loss.. I feel that if they had more of them, the site would be a great success..

Just my 2 Cents..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Seems a promising torrent site but site is hosted on a home PC ?
    and PC is connected to 5-10kb speed ?

opening very slow.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SilverSeed.Net_SysOP
    Hello All,

I wanted to take this opportunity to update you all on the speed issues...

-> Earlier today we took the server offline for a few minutes and completed some hardware upgrades. Even with these upgrades in effect there are a large number of torrents scraping the tracker at the same time. This is causing a slowdown each cycle that lasts for a few minutes...

-> We will be migrating the site to another more powerful server in the coming days, in the meantime it seems to be running fine.

-> Freeleech/Double Upload will be activated in the next few hours once we continue to fix minor beta issues.

-> The site already has 1,600+ torrents after being open less than 24h...

-> There will be a large number of VOBs on the site once we get to them

Hope this answers any questions.

Regards.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i remember you did a good jump start the last time... and putting some content right away instead of coming here and begging for uploaders (like some guys did before) is definitely a right move . good luck with your project, MV's are more than great but having a decent rival won't hurt at all i think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast