Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: leecherslair

hi not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but I am a member of leecherslair but can no longer get connected and dont know why. when i log in it says my usser name or password is incorrect and when i go to recover it says may email is not registered. does anyone know anything about this or how i can go about fixing the problem

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    They had that problem two days ago, a table crashed. But the site works fine for me now...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thanks hopefully it will start working for me soon also

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    it is working!! but only ~600 torrents!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    They lost all torrents after yesterday's downtime:
    As you will have noticed we have had a few problems with the site, this was down to problems with the hosts end so there wasn't much we could do. Unfortunately we have lost all our torrents as a consequence, but hey New Year new start.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by budlucas68 View Post
    hi not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but I am a member of leecherslair but can no longer get connected and dont know why. when i log in it says my usser name or password is incorrect and when i go to recover it says may email is not registered. does anyone know anything about this or how i can go about fixing the problem
    The right place to inquire is here

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gen...-137426/page97
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TS.org
    WTF is it with site owners and not keeping recent backups? Seems to be a growing trend recently
    As you will have noticed we have had a few problems with the site, this was down to problems with the hosts end so there wasn't much we could do. Unfortunately we have lost all our torrents as a consequence, but hey New Year new start.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Yes, I thought the same too. At least they're recovering quickly, 708 torrents already.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    My guess is that keeping recent backups costs time and money

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    My guess is that keeping recent backups costs time and money
    LOL, takes 2 minutes to configure a secure FTP connection to a remote host and backup both the site and the database.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast