Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pedro's BTMusic Review

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Even if you park your account they prune you after 3 months unless you're a donor in which case it's 6 months.

As for whether you should upgrade, that's up to you now isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #32
    I have 1.8.2 and it's been working perfect all the time. Should I upgrade to 1.8.5?
    I'd recommend you do. It only takes a couple of minutes to upgrade, you'll enjoy the bugfixes and additions, and trackers don't have any problems with 1.8.5, unlike with the 2.x tree.

My Pedro's BTMusic.eu account has been disabled (or may be deleted, who knows) for unknown reason, even though, I had good ratio.
    You could e-mail them (I think it was [email protected]) to know what happened.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

My Pedro's BTMusic.eu account has been disabled (or may be deleted, who knows) for unknown reason, even though, I had good ratio.
    [email protected]

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #34
    I'd recommend you do. It only takes a couple of minutes to upgrade, you'll enjoy the bugfixes and additions, and trackers don't have any problems with 1.8.5, unlike with the 2.x tree.

Quote Originally Posted by pandemonium View Post

[email protected]
    Have tried both - NO RESULT.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #35
    Thanks, I always manage to forget whether it's "disabled" or "banned" that goes before the @. I did a Google search for "[email protected]" and got several FST results, so I thought that was the one.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #36

[email protected]

Pandemonium + anon-sbi, I received an answer using [email protected] This appeared to be working. Though, the negotiagtion has just started and the result is uncertain yet. Too early...

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #37
    What did they tell you?

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #38
    Does this tracker have a large library of Classical music?

I'm looking for one that specializes in that area because some of these popular trackers (TL & Demon) don't really have some obscure composers.

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #39
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Your best bet would be LzTr, Gman. I think I have a couple of invites there. Shoot me a pm with proofs and the works and I'll see what to make of it.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #40

Pedro's is a lossless music tracker of official rips only, no bootlegs are allowed. All uploads must be ripped from the original source by the uploader. Uploads are not confined only to CD's, there is a huge range of high quality Vinyl rips and a growing collection of DVD-A and SACD rips available. Also allowed are full rips of music DVD-V in uncompressed ISO format and some audio book type torrents. No lossy compression is allowed in any form.

Categories:

Torrents:

User Classes:

Forums:

Donations:

Invites:

^^^^

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast