Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HD-Bits.ro Review

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by klax187 View Post
    Bulgaria just got banned...we don't want to see our HDBRiSe releases posted on other sites without our approval, a lot of Bulgarian users are breaking that rule, so, in other words, Bulgaria has been baned from our site!
    It was me, I was posting them everywhere just to see if you guys would bitch about it.
    Now they know how the movie companies feel.
    Btw I hear that they are thinking of changing the name of the tracker to Hypocrisy.ro.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Not anymore...however, since there is no point in arguing wich releases should be on your tracker and wich should be on ours, and since we all share information and we all have the same main goals in the p2p world, take that announcement as non valid, you are all welcomed to join.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

It was me, I was posting them everywhere just to see if you guys would bitch about it.
    Now they know how the movie companies feel.
    Btw I hear that they are thinking of changing the name of the tracker to Hypocrisy.ro.
    Sorry for double posting...it's not hypocrisy, hypocrisy occurs when you find yourself baned from a certain bulgarian hd tracker, apparently for no reason, and their admin isn't able to tell you straight why."You know what you did" isn't a proper reason, it's just an assumption.Therefore, i may assume a ton of other things, but in the end i let it all go.Because, at the end of the day i realise that there's no point in arguing, it gets you nowhere.btw, your sarcasm sounds vengeful as always.
    Last edited by klax187; 06-11-2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by klax187 View Post
    Sorry for double posting...it's not hypocrisy, hypocrisy occurs when you find yourself baned from a certain bulgarian hd tracker, apparently for no reason, and their admin isn't able to tell you straight why."You know what you did" isn't a proper reason, it's just an assumption.Therefore, i may assume a ton of other things, but in the end i let it all go.Because, at the end of the day i realise that there's no point in arguing, it gets you nowhere.btw, your sarcasm sounds vengeful as always.
    Sarcasm has a tendency to do that. Anyway hypocrisy is also thinking that you have a right to steal something and then getting all indignant when someone else just does the same. But I think my first post already said that.
    The thing about being a thief is that you basically lose the moral high ground to speak negatively about theft.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The thing about hypocrisy is that it's a byproduct of the ego, therefore rampant, and very little incentive exists to curtail it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Thank you But image is not load

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #16
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Due to the low interest in the diversity of materials, for now only 2012/2013 x264 encodes and complete blurays/remuxes will be added daily, when available, also internal encodes when available, these will hold the highest priority.There will be no more TV shows, flac music, music videos or whatever.However, you can request something to be uploaded at any time, but once it's uploaded, keeping that torrent alive it is entirely your responsability.Requests coming from users with hit and runs will be ignored.Torrents with no interest will be deleted after a while, usually 3 days or more (or less, depends) to make room for new stuff.The daily uploaded amount of torrents and the diversity of materials depends entirely on our users, if nobody cares to download and seed properly (at least 30 snatches and 10-15 seeders per torrent) then don't expect us to deliver a lot of daily uploads either.However, feel free to let us know what kind of torrents do you want to see uploaded on the site on the daily basis, torrents you would like to download and SEED regulary, torrents that won't die.

HD-Bits.ro staff
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12