Thread: PREtorians Review

hosam200's Avatar No More Trade BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    [CENTER]Petroians

Site Pics::

Picture Of Browse.

Picture Showing Highest Seeders.

Picture Of Faq.

The Site has The Following Categories::[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]

Stats::
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-05-2008 at 12:10 PM.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    PREtorians (hungarian tracker)

Last edited by Cabalo; 07-13-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: removed the dupe review

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    # of torrents: 13941 with 8893 alive # of members: unknown. Estimate at 20k based on activity # of seeders: 60000 (guess at 7x per torrent, most older have more than the norm 1 or 2 seeders) # of leechers: 600 (approx from a quick count) pretime: 5 (checked a few and we are talking in the sub one to six hours range, ignored weeks ones) speed: 8 (fast, lots of boxes, good user upload speed, lots of seeders on new) content: 6 (decent number of packs) overall: 7 (A good site and well worth having) Invites: invite only, you need 2tb up to send invites (someone said to me you lose the 2tb :gulp: but really dont believe them) Free leech: think it is only 11 torrents, most are 1.5x, 2x, 3x or 4x up and/or 0.5x down. This seems to increase and be based on torrent age, so probably to encourage extended seeding and retention. Has had sitewide freeleech. Ratio: moderate. (lack of free/bonus on new stuff means I cant rate it easy) Notes: I liked this tracker more when they had a lot more freeleech. Speeds tempted to give it 7, shows speeds on browse page and a new swarm did show 44MB/sec so kept it at 8.

lol, at site fail above!

# of torrents: 13941 with 8893 alive
    # of members: unknown. Estimate at 20k based on activity
    # of seeders: 60000 (guess at 7x per torrent, most older have more than the norm 1 or 2 seeders)
    # of leechers: 600 (approx from a quick count)

pretime: 5 (checked a few and we are talking in the sub one to six hours range, ignored weeks ones)
    speed: 8 (fast, lots of boxes, good user upload speed, lots of seeders on new)
    content: 6 (decent number of packs)
    overall: 7 (A good site and well worth having)

Invites: invite only, you need 2tb up to send invites (someone said to me you lose the 2tb :gulp: but really dont believe them)

Free leech: think it is only 11 torrents, most are 1.5x, 2x, 3x or 4x up and/or 0.5x down. This seems to increase and be based on torrent age, so probably to encourage extended seeding and retention. Has had sitewide freeleech.

Ratio: moderate. (lack of free/bonus on new stuff means I cant rate it easy)

Notes: I liked this tracker more when they a lot more freeleech. Speeds tempted to give it 7, shows speeds on browse page and a new swarm did show 44MB/sec so kept it at 8.
    Last edited by smcewa11; 07-13-2011 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    Updated.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."