Thread: Dididave sucks

mindlock's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I just asked for my account at DidiDave to be disabled as they wouldn't approve my seedbox there. I was a member for five weeks. I have Comcast, so, therefore, I have a limit of 250gbs a month up and down combined. I don't seed anything from my home connection and seed everything from my seedbox. DidiDave informed me that Comcast is sufficient enough and that because my ratio was low there they would not approve my seedbox. I then informed them that that's why I need my seedbox, to improve my ratio and get well over 1/1. On every tracker I'm on I have at least a 200gb buffer because of my seedbox. This just pisses me off. Why does DidiDave feel the need to push members away from their site with their close-minded opinions and quick to judge attitude. The only reason I wanted to be on their tracker was because they have an AVCHD section, but if they don't want my seedbox, I can live without their shitty site. They ask for a donation about every week through mass pm. It's obvious that I don't need to be part of a site like that, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm sure that I'm going to get flamed for this but by my casual observations people who are quote/unquote addicted to HD seem to be most asinine.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    mindlock's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm sure that I'm going to get flamed for this but by my casual observations people who are quote/unquote addicted to HD seem to be most asinine.
    Just put yourself in my shoes, mate, and you would be pissed, too. Why pay for a seedbox if a tracker won't let you use it? That's asinine. Why try to be a good member and seed from a seedbox? And, yes, I'll admit, I'm "addicted" to HD content, but why be a member of a file sharing forum if you aren't addicted to file sharing?

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Ummm no actually I think it's a lot of bullocks.
    And btw I am on a tracker that I can't use my seedbox ( admitting to my own stupidity in the fact I have one) at and I am capped on my home connection at 60Gb but I never found the need to open a specific thread to whine about it here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Your comments are fine, but this isn't a proper review; it's a word brick of complaining. Please see the sticky thread for a general template of what should be included in a review submitted to this section.

I'm closing this thread but you can copy/paste the contents from your original post into a full review as additional comments or something, if you should choose to do one.
    Last edited by Skiz; 04-29-2010 at 05:40 PM.

yo