Thread: [req]some trackers i need

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

As i'm a book worm and i like to listen to audio books.i'm looking for a descent tracker that has an update huge collection of them
    I want to ask for waffles and Bibliotik.
    I'm a good member in all my trackers and I'll try my best not to disappoint my invitee so i hope someone may help me with this i really need them

thank you

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    pump

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Can't help with either of those, but if you're looking for audiobooks have you tried http://www.myanonamouse.net/inviteapp.php ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    thanks buddy i'm already a member but waffles has more than anonmouse when it comes to content and more fast speeds too

For Serving Community

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post

As i'm a book worm and i like to listen to audio books.i'm looking for a descent tracker that has an update huge collection of them
    I'm a good member in all my trackers and I'll try my best not to disappoint my invitee so i hope someone may help me with this i really need them

thank you

Pm me your gmail and I'll get you into waffles.
    Cheers

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    You could try http://avaxhome.ws/ they have a bit of everything, and a lot more.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 01-27-2010 at 09:26 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    for bibliotik pm me mwith mail!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post

thank you

Pm me your gmail and I'll get you into waffles.
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer9999 View Post
    for bibliotik pm me mwith mail!!
    pm sent thank you guys
    i knew i can always count on you

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i had them both for you but they were faster...
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    i had them both for you but they were faster...

thanks mate

For Serving Community