Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Extremely Small Penis

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I'm not certain how the information leaked out, but, judging by my incoming mail box, the entire internet is aware that I have an extremely small penis.

Fortunately for me, there are many kind people who would be willing to help me out.

These selfless souls seem to be divided into two camps regarding the best method of rectifying my condition.
    The first group advocates herbal remedies/supplements, and I must admit that this is attractive...all I have to do is take pills for a few weeks and then I can join the rest of the men of the world in having a donkey sized member.
    The second group is more mechanically inclined- primarily vacuum devices. As I am sort of a klutz I fear that I may make an error and end up as a tripod by mistake. The advantage, of course, is that this method is faster.

As many of you know, I recently found the love of my life- anna!annamiller!- and I am loathe to disappoint her when at last the moment of truth arrives. So this is VERY important to me.

I seek therefore, advice from all the huge-penised men ( who are apparently the norm) as how best to achieve parity.

Please don't let anna!annamiller! down.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    well that was cleva...u just practically broadcasted it ova the internet

just live wid it, who cares

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by netweiser-@17 October 2003 - 16:33
    well that was cleva...u just practically broadcasted it ova the internet

just live wid it, who cares
    o btw, if your love of ya life, reallly cares abt u. she wudnt care!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by clocker@17 October 2003 - 16:28
    I'm not certain how the information leaked out, but, judging by my incoming mail box, the entire internet is aware that I have an extremely small penis.

Fortunately for me, there are many kind people who would be willing to help me out.

These selfless souls seem to be divided into two camps regarding the best method of rectifying my condition.
    The first group advocates herbal remedies/supplements, and I must admit that this is attractive...all I have to do is take pills for a few weeks and then I can join the rest of the men of the world in having a donkey sized member.
    The second group is more mechanically inclined- primarily vacuum devices. As I am sort of a klutz I fear that I may make an error and end up as a tripod by mistake. The advantage, of course, is that this method is faster.

As many of you know, I recently found the love of my life- anna!annamiller!- and I am loathe to disappoint her when at last the moment of truth arrives. So this is VERY important to me.

I seek therefore, advice from all the huge-penised men ( who are apparently the norm) as how best to achieve parity.

Please don't let anna!annamiller! down.
    roflmao...... wow i have the same problem, today alone i had 7 "get big quick and be normal" emails, i'm depressed

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Have you tried a convincing Strap-on

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    Don't be sad Clocker, you know what they say, "It's not what you've got, it's what you do with it that counts."

Unfortunately, in your case, this doesn't apply, size does count, sorry!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Netweiser, you just don't understand.

Apparently there is a rival for the affections of the dear anna!annamiller! and I am assuming that he is endowed in a normal ( 12-14 " range) way.
    All of these kind solicitations have promised to help me achieve this normal state within a matter of days, at very little cost.

Why not do everything in my power to make anna!annamiller! happy?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Also, its good to see im not the only one who gets enlargement emails, where do they keep coming from, how did they find out

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by __eric__@18 October 2003 - 01:50
    Also, its good to see im not the only one who gets enlargement emails, where do they keep coming from, how did they find out
    Your girlfriend must have told them.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by __eric__@17 October 2003 - 09:50

I have my theories, but they are irrelevant for the purposes of this discussion.

So Eric, as we share the same affliction, what method do you recommend?

Now that your shortcomings have been brought to your attention certainly you are going to rectify the situation?

I'm leaning towards the Vacuum Pump method....I have a new Craftsman Shop Vac that I think might work just fine...

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast