Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many F's

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    What the hell, I feel stupid now lol. I counted 3, then I re-read it like a million times then finally got 6.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    I know its quite mad..Diffinatly could'nt see them of's until muchspl2 said.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    lynx's Avatar .
    How about this one then:

SANTA CLAUS.

Scroll down
    |
    |
    V

None - everyone knows there's no F'in Santa Claus.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I've seen this before. Got three Fs the first time. I've read that it's something to do with that the brain cannot process the word "of".

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Of -- uhv

Thats why, most people, when they read to themselves they might say it outloud, or read it like it sounds and they try to count the eff only if it sounds like an eff...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    guys, ctrl + f. that will bring up find. then type "f". then press enter til it gets to the message, then it will highlight ever "f" then u just count it.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    um, i got all of the fs the first time i read it. i don't get what the big freaking deal is.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@19 October 2003 - 03:44
    um, i got all of the fs the first time i read it.  i don't get what the big freaking deal is.
    Well, only illiterate people get all the "f's" because they are dealing with each letter, irrespective of the word. Intelligent and literate people are more aware of the content of the words and not the individual letters.

Take pride in the fact that you are a concrete illiterate. Kudos!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    QUOTE (Evil Fish @ 19 October 2003 - 03:44)
    um, i got all of the fs the first time i read it.  i don't get what the big freaking deal is.

Well, only illiterate people get all the "f's" because they are dealing with each letter, irrespective of the word. Intelligent and literate people are more aware of the content of the words and not the individual letters.

Take pride in the fact that you are a concrete illiterate. Kudos!
    bollocks! i got all the F's first time and im not illiterate. illiterate means u cant read the words... it doesnt mean you read them properly

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    muchspl2, thank you for that very interesting test. i like these types of things, cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast