Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Hungry & Paranoid Maniacs

Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    So, has anyone seen people like these?

I know that there are many tracker staff members who love telling invite forums what to do and why. It makes them feel like they run BT or something (they do), but some people just want to control every aspect of it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post
    So, has anyone seen people like these?

I know that there are many tracker staff members who love telling invite forums what to do and why. It makes them feel like they run BT or something (they do), but some people just want to control every aspect of it.
    Whats the point of this thread?

Anyway sure there is always bad people everywhere you go (as well as paranoid people)...
    Also if this was ran by tracker staff members there would be no trading section.

The real control is right in front of your eyes (the screen )
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 01-30-2010 at 01:34 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    One reason why some don't like FST: they have no control.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    This quote just made my day.

Thanks, Cabalo.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    This quote just made my day.

Thanks, Cabalo.
    You made this whole thread to hear cabalo say that staffers have no control here...... lol

I think the true beauty of this forum is the fact that people are treated the same as staff members as almost equals.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 01-30-2010 at 01:44 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I do agree with you on that point, Tv Controls You.

Staff members on FST can't be called "nazi staff".

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Here you can even have heated discussions with the mods and admins, and you don't get banned for that.
    Don't expect other people to have special treatment just because they are "staff" at another site. There are hundreds of "staff" out there.

Here everybody is on his own.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo
    Don't expect other people to have special treatment just because they are "staff" at another site.
    Don't they have access to a special discussion that the rest of us don't? Like the anti-trading discussion, or something? Whatever happened to that elite group of users of this forum?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo
    Don't expect other people to have special treatment just because they are "staff" at another site.
    Don't they have access to a special discussion that the rest of us don't? Like the anti-trading discussion, or something? Whatever happened to that elite group of users of this forum?
    How would I know? :shrugs:

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kurdt's Avatar Death From Above
    the great thing about fst is that there's real discussion and not just people agreeing with everyone else. but then we have this thread (and some others) as exceptions that prove that rule. a lot of people in here are agreeing with everyone about how great fst is and how much better it is than other sites.

now, i don't exactly disagree, and yes, fst is great in that respect and you get faster and more neutral info about the goings on of BT on FST than some of these other places.

but, i just want to offer a balanced perspective. it's not all roses. Cabalo said, don't expect tracker staff to get special treatment here. Well, don't expect tracker staff here to invite you to the hardest to get trackers either. you gotta take the good with the bad.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast