Thread: Newzbin case finally heading to court

http://www.newzbin.com/news/view/?nw_id=243

Our long awaited case, 20th Century Fox & Others v Newzbin, begins next week in London. It should last about a week. It's unknown yet when any verdict will be handed down after the case is concluded.

We will try to provide updates at the end of each day as the case progresses, but we may be busy.

Wish us luck!

Newzbin Legal

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    good luck guys!
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    oddcat's Avatar Poster
    Good luck indeed. I got a twelve month sub at Christmas. So I'll feel sorry for myself now...

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by oddcat View Post
    Good luck indeed. I got a twelve month sub at Christmas. So I'll feel sorry for myself now...
    I'm in the same boat, but whatever the initial result is, if (IF) it goes bad (shut down order) and if (IF) they appeal, it may take years.