Thread: [REQ] Waffles

fringer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No offense but what does that have to do with why anyone should invite you to Waffles?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Who's the old naked woman in the SS uniform? Are you sure these were the pics you meant to upload?

Or you could forget about pictures and sincerely tell potential inviters why you would be a good member on the site, and perhaps, why you would like to be a member there...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I think you meet the requirements to join what.cd.

With those credentials you may even make it to a power user on that site.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    No offense but what does that have to do with why anyone should invite you to Waffles?
    may be he should go to a forum ? oh wait a minute this is a request forum
    you diXkhXXd

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1328 View Post
    may be he should go to a forum ? oh wait a minute this is a request forum
    you diXkhXXd
    As the OP made another request I just noticed this .

OK my diXkhXXd ( yeah it's a lot more appropriately inoffensive and keeping with forum guidelines written like that ) response.
    Simply posting a screenshot of a tracker ratio or speedtest with the identity conveniently obscured hardly proves that you are trustworthy enough to risk an invite and perhaps end up getting banned because your invitee turns out to be a trader/seller.
    Point is nothing ,not even direct links to accounts proves anything as the really slimy people have multiple account set up for just this sort of reason .

Therefore if you don't "know" ( know being subjective since this is the internet) the requester the only thing that can be seen as being persuasive in asking for an invite is to show some interest /knowledge/passion for what you are requesting .

Btw this isn't a "request forum" ,it's a forum that has a section where you are allowed to make requests. There's a discernible difference but I guess you need to be a dickhead ( ohmygawd I said the word) to see that.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-14-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.