no, MP2 has no multiplayer

and @ DKK
    wtf are you smoking?

4. Games   -   #44
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    SHIT, THAT WAS THE ONLY FLAW IN MAXPAYNE 1

5. Games   -   #45
    Originally posted by ahmed123@18 October 2003 - 23:05
    alright i downloaded maxpayne 2 full 2 cd's and they are a bin i tired to extract the first cd and it says this !

C:\My Downloads\MAX.PAYNE.2.THE.FALL.OF.MAX.PAYNE-DEViANCE\CD1\dev-mp2a.r00: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack MP2_Install.bin

i don't know what the hell that means the secound cd worked fine does any one know what i should do.
    Did you get the one with the most downloads off supernova yeah? The 1.44gb one?

And abu, whats the diff between the uncut and the version that Ahmed and I seem to have?

Cheers

6. Games   -   #46
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by ibb1982+19 October 2003 - 01:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ibb1982 @ 19 October 2003 - 01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ahmed123@18 October 2003 - 23:05
    alright i downloaded maxpayne 2 full 2 cd&#39;s and they are a bin i tired to extract the first cd and it says this &#33;&nbsp;

C:&#092;My Downloads&#092;MAX.PAYNE.2.THE.FALL.OF.MAX.PAYNE-DEViANCE&#092;CD1&#092;dev-mp2a.r00: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack MP2_Install.bin

i don&#39;t know what the hell that means the secound cd worked fine does any one know what i should do.
    Did you get the one with the most downloads off supernova yeah? The 1.44gb one?

And abu, whats the diff between the uncut and the version that Ahmed and I seem to have?

Cheers [/b][/quote]
    the deviance, if that is the 1 u have, was packed with a missing file. u need to get the missing file from another torrent on suprnova. the uncut i have was packed after deviance, without any missing stuff or errors. and uncut has more seeders

7. Games   -   #47
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Damn I finsihed the game already. So the game follows its precursor then, with a short although sweet storyline.

8. Games   -   #48
    Yeah, I loved the psychotic and bitter themes that Rockstar Games brought back for this one. The story is as dark as the first, and sets up that same "edge of life" mood, that everyone loves.

The gameplay also seemed smoother than the first, and the animations were very good, without bearing down on lower end PCs. I&#39;d say that Max Payne 2 is definitely worth checking out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345