Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RevTT Banned ...

thefinger's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    RevTT

There are some exceptions to who qualifies for this. As of our Goodwill Weekend many of you may have heard we blocked certain countries from signup to Revolutiontt. This decision wasn't made lightly, since opening the site so many years ago we've had several geographic locations that continue to be a issue for us. Not all but most users from these areas are repeatedly breaking site rules and take up a huge amount of staff time to respond to and take appropriate action. As a result membership has been closed to the following countries and current users from these regions are not eligible for invites.

Brazil
    Egypt
    India
    Israel
    Pakistan
    Portugal
    Romania
    Saudi Arabia
    Turkey

All current user from these region can rest assured your continued use of the site will not be blocked. From this point on however no new members from these countries will be allowed. Failure to comply with this will result is the loss of both accounts.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Ouch.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    :d
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    :d
    Totally agree, couldn't have said it better myself!

On topic: at least they're allowing already existing members from those countries to remain...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Drastic measures. But still understandable if they have as much problems as stated, since it's a non-profit job..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Besides Romania, I think the main reason they banned these sites is because their bandwidth speeds are very low.

Ofcourse the huge amount of trading and cheating played a part also
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-01-2010 at 01:00 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    this is a big move from REVTT. it is now joining the club of trackers that are banning whole countries for some lame users this is not great at all
    because u can simply ban him or block his IP

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Not when they trade their way back in so they can continue ratiocheating

Personally I think you should be grateful they aren't banning all the current members who live in those places, as many other sites have done in this situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Besides Romania, I think the main reason they banned these sites is because their bandwidth speeds are very low.

Ofcourse the huge amount of trading and cheating played a part also
    We don't have low bandwidth, we're even among the top countries in EU with fastest bandwidth per capita. Must have been something else.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast