Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RevTT Banned ...

snakebite's Avatar Need Help BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    WOw WOw that a lot of country to be given the Axe

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Besides Romania, I think the main reason they banned these sites is because their bandwidth speeds are very low.

Ofcourse the huge amount of trading and cheating played a part also

Slow bandwidth is not the reason for the drastic action. Slow bw may be the reason/excuse for cheating. I have a slow bandwidth, yet I am PU, and have a nice buffer in revTT

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    shitty deals

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Besides Romania, I think the main reason they banned these sites is because their bandwidth speeds are very low.

Ofcourse the huge amount of trading and cheating played a part also
    We don't have low bandwidth, we're even among the top countries in EU with fastest bandwidth per capita. Must have been something else.
    I see. It's weird that Portugal is in the ban list because I haven't heard any bad things about their userbase (like lots of traders and cheaters for example).

@TP635 I agree with you. That's why getting rid of countries with low speeds benefits them double because they get rid of those who resort to cheating because their speeds are low, and they get rid of users with shit speeds(like India and Egypt for example who don't benefit the tracker much....No offense to these two countries)
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-01-2010 at 01:21 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    We don't have low bandwidth, we're even among the top countries in EU with fastest bandwidth per capita. Must have been something else.
    I see. It's weird that Portugal is in the ban list because I haven't heard many bad things about their userbase (like lots of traders and cheaters for example).

@TP635 I agree with you. That's why getting rid of countries with low speeds benefits them double because they get rid of those who resort to cheating because their speeds are low, and they get rid of users with shit speeds(like India and Egypt for example who don't benefit the tracker much....No offense to these two countries)
    Well I'm from Egypt , and to let everybody know we pay a lot for our shitty internet speeds ,I myself pay what is equivalent to 40$ for a 2mbit connection .However , this is not a reason for egyptian users to cheat, on the contrary , that encouraged many egyptian users to buy windows VPNs and become good members of the p2p society ,MOST Egyptians are good users at many p2p communities.
    SO what's the problem ,I 'll tell you the problem with the RevTT staff a very aggressive staff who would ban you for any reason ,I was banned because someone visited my profile page and he turned to be trader or whatever .
    and not only does RevTT ban these countries it bans some of latin america countries , many asian countries .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by MiM View Post
    I was banned because someone visited my profile page and he turned to be trader or whatever .
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Brazil
    Egypt
    India
    Israel
    Pakistan
    Portugal
    Romania
    Saudi Arabia
    Turkey
    Hmm dont know why But This is the exact same list(exept romania) of country which according to my S.St book will be next giant eco.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    They could have been assholes and banned hole ip ranges, but they decided to just take away invites and not allowing new registrations from those countries, be happy youre still allowed there.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    They could have been assholes and banned hole ip ranges, but they decided to just take away invites and not allowing new registrations from those countries, be happy youre still allowed there.
    Agreed!

I am VIP there ( and donor )
    They could not possibly ban me third time...
    IrishEyes thank you again!!! ( even if you will never see this post )

@AnonSBI, I thought you're .DE
    Last edited by QPD; 02-01-2010 at 01:50 PM.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MiM View Post
    SO what's the problem ,I 'll tell you the problem with the RevTT staff a very aggressive staff who would ban you for any reason ,I was banned because someone visited my profile page and he turned to be trader or whatever .
    Liars like that are the reason your countries get banned... feel free to thank him
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast