Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hour Of Fun - started midnight GMT

Well I found somebody to fill tonight's "hour of fun"

If you are interested in the 80's OR a fan of dance music then feel free to tune in

The event will start with the 80's for the first 30 - 40 mins and then we go on to some great songs from the last 3 years (Dance) - and the best of all - fully mixed

Have fun

Tune In Link: here

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    Looking forward to it Darker.

Show 'em how it's done!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Sounds great, Darker. Not my type of music, yeah, but I can appreciate the quality of the mixing.

Nice to hear some pros at work, after the amateur performances we've been hearing :-"

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I hope to get some feedback from our master dj netweiser since he should be able to rate a 80's mix

Btw I don't like the 80's much too but they have good sides - they are easy to use for mixing lol

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Darker@18 October 2003 - 00:57
    I hope to get some feedback from our master dj netweiser since he should be able to rate a 80's mix

Btw I don't like the 80's much too but they have good sides - they are easy to use for mixing lol
    yep, sure will. 80s music... woohoo im tuning in for this 1

maybe darker we cud arrange for me 2 do a mix sumtime, i no i let u down last nite but it wasnt by purpose.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Ex-member
    Darker, I think you forgot your [sarcasm] tags again...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    well umm i guess it's too late now since the 80's are gone and dance is on the plan right now... you are too slow

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by netweiser-+18 October 2003 - 01:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-netweiser- @ 18 October 2003 - 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Darker@18 October 2003 - 00:57
    I hope to get some feedback from our master dj netweiser since he should be able to rate a 80&#39;s mix

Btw I don&#39;t like the 80&#39;s much too but they have good sides - they are easy to use for mixing lol
    yep, sure will. 80s music... woohoo im tuning in for this 1

maybe darker we cud arrange for me 2 do a mix sumtime, i no i let u down last nite but it wasnt by purpose. [/b][/quote]

DJ NETWEISER (LOCALLY KNOWN AS DJ SHOCK) DANCES ROUND THE HOUSE, BOOGIEING LIKE A PARTY FREAK. WHO IS THIS GUY - HE IS GUD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;. NO WONDA HE CAN MIX THO. I STARTED OFF MIXING THIS STUFF, BUT STILL 10/10 ON MIXING M8. PLEZ EMAIL ME [email protected] I WANT A CHAT

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    WHY CANT IT BE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME. THIS IS WICKED&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    u sure this is live? i cudnt change the CD&#39;s this quick

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast