Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ffffound.com account for trade

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you can also get invited by e-mailing the admin and sending them a few pictures of what you have to offer... he may invite you.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    you can also get invited by e-mailing the admin and sending them a few pictures of what you have to offer... he may invite you.
    you must be joking, well wish you good luck anyways.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No, he's not joking. ffffound is a community for serious designers, illustrators and artists, not trolls, and if you are truly passionate about what you do, let the administrator(s) know and you'll receive an invite.
    Last edited by th0r; 02-25-2010 at 07:55 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    What the hell is the point of closing and making exclusive a site that heavily depends on the content users bring to it in order to "share" and "give reccomendations"?
    Apparently it works well. I can spend plenty of time just browsing it.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    No, he's not joking. ffffound is a community for serious designers, illustrators and artists, not trolls, and if you are truly passionate about what you do, let the administrator(s) know and you'll receive an invite.
    That's right , I am not disagreeing with any one of you guys.. I am just giving my best wishes to those who want to get an invite by sending a request to ffffound administrators

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    .... or simply use photobucket + firefox photobucket addon ... and when surfing, right click on image - upload to photobucket ...

cant be more simple as that

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    .... or simply use photobucket + firefox photobucket addon ... and when surfing, right click on image - upload to photobucket ...

cant be more simple as that
    Thanks for the TIP but people will still want to join ffffound to take advantage from other user founds, not only this also because its membership is darn rare, just like lue.

as I said in my previous post only few ppl knows its worth and those who don't know about ffffound.com will say "oh its just a image bookmarking website" same as those who say "luelinks merely provide links" but they don't know each of above websites are beyond their thinking
    Last edited by cs101; 02-25-2010 at 10:34 PM.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Think of it this way. ffffound is an awesome site anyways, being a member just makes it even better. Adding more features that make the whole experience complete. The screensaver is pretty cool, getting all the images directly from ffffound. And while i agree saving images is easy enough to do for anyone, being able to use ffffound like a portable hdd with a simple click and save interface is pretty handy. Plus along with the saved images it will give me links to related images. Saving images on a computer won't do that. I haven't even begun to understand the image recommendation system, but so far its been spot on.

The reason they make invites exclusive is the same reason trackers do, it's all about quality control. Since only members can post images they dont want a lot of idiots posting shit and screwing it all up. Like what if they gave out invites to the biggest trolls at 4chan. Imagine what that would do.
    Last edited by gamesover; 02-28-2010 at 08:35 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Bump this

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    never heard, any review available somewhere

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast