Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kill Bill Question

Tarintino Film's harken back to the days of 70's expoitation films-where as he has a very good way of taking the best parts a making them fresh.I would'nt label him a "genius" filmaker.but he has a very great ability to write snappy dialogue. Kill bill was'nt his best work- Pulp Fiction was in my opinion, I think he tried a little to hard to be "fresh and flashy", and what's up with the animation part??? Did'nt think it enhanched the story or plot line one bit.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    You have to have an appreciation for anime to actually enjoy the animation part... I thought it was very well done but some who havent watched much anime will find it rather unentertaining.

I personally thought it was his best movie to date, second imo would be pulp fiction but then again im much more into the japanese culture and sword fighting aspect than i was to the drug and gun aspect of his prior movies, all a matter of taste I think.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Nah man, the anime was amazing imo. Best part of the film.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    agree that anie was brilliant

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    that scene was filmed in black and white. if you go look at the behind the scene pictures the blood that is spraying all over is really black or blue. that scene won't be in color anywhere/time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12