Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill Question

WARNING---spoilers.......

can someone who has watched the movie in theater or the non-workprint version plz tell, was the fight scene with crazy 88 is really black and white or is it just so in workprint......bcz if it is only b&w in workprint then i think i have to download other version also....bcz i want to see all the blood

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    only some was black n whit not all

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ya ,in work print it was b&w up to the point when someone turns off the lights...upto that point???....and thanx for such a fast reply....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    no worrys there is nothing wrong with your copy man

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    you probably need to wait for the dvd to come out to see that scene in color.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by llamaj Mim@18 October 2003 - 04:19
    you probably need to wait for the dvd to come out to see that scene in color.
    dude at the movies its black n white in that part

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    thanx a lot man....but i personally think that scene will be lot better in color with all the blood gushing around....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep its in black and white and I thought it was great they way that was done

also I thought the bepin gathte beginnign whats the go there? I thought it was the workprint but when i saw it at the movies it beeped as well

when she says her name

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Adster@17 October 2003 - 20:42
    yep its in black and white and I thought it was great they way that was done

also I thought the bepin gathte beginnign whats the go there? I thought it was the workprint but when i saw it at the movies it beeped as well

when she says her name
    i'm sure you know tarantino's movies essentially copy things from old 60s & 70s movies and put it all together in a fresh way... so they're trying to imitate the "low budget" feeling of 1970s kung fu movies, by using an intentionally clumsy edit (the beeping).

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    one thign Tarintino didnt do in this movie was have them took about bullshit for 30 minutes just what really happens in real life or say f*ck or N***er every second word

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast