Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Remove Real Alternative

i can't use realone after i this instell this software, even the other player create base on the realone player also can't play the .rm file and .rmvb file anymore.
    even after i uninstell "real alternative" and reinstell the realone player. it's still can not work any more. so please tell me how can i get the realone back to my system. thanks to anyone who can help me.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by cxdbps@18 October 2003 - 05:41
    i can't use realone after i this instell this software, even the other player create base on the realone player also can't play the .rm file and .rmvb file anymore.
    even after i uninstell "real alternative" and reinstell the realone player. it's still can not work any more. so please tell me how can i get the realone back to my system. thanks to anyone who can help me.
    what exactly is it doing when you try to open the files?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    it's just don't runing up
    just like quickly close.
    didn't show anything up

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    try right click on it, then going to 'open with...' then find realone in the list that comes up, then see if that runs

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    no, it's still not working
    i mean the realone player not working

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    wat u need to do is clean up ur system with system mechanic or with sum other registry cleaner and it will get rid of all the unescessary stuff or try
    Jetaudio

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    how?
    i mean use what kind of software. like what... please tell me

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by cxdbps@18 October 2003 - 02:21
    how?
    i mean use what kind of software. like what... please tell me
    hey boss you need to unistall real alternative if you want to use real one i belive i could be wrong, for registry cleaner try system mechanics

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    i don't know how to say that,
    the realone just can't work any more. even i uninstell, or reinstell, even clean the registy, delet the file manully.
    i think, the only way to do that is reinstell the whole winxp system then.
    i hope the athor of real alternavive can read this information, can fix this problem in the next version. don't block out the other program.
    but thanks all you guys anyway. thank you. thank you very much

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    cxdbps Posted on 18 October 2003 - 03:15
    .....i think, the only way to do that is reinstell the whole winxp system then.
    i hope the athor of real alternavive can read this information, can fix this problem in the next version.....
    It's you & your problem. Not the author of the programs fault. If you keep on blaming others for your computer problems, you'll overlook the real problem. User error. You.

AFAIK RA won't run with RealOne installed. Don't know for sure, because imho REAL is a pos. And I don't use it.

If you keep on reinstalling XP at the 1st hint of a problem. You won't learn how certain software interacts with eachother.

To go farther with computers, you're going to have to learn about the registry. Not just reinstall XP every time you have a problem.

GL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast