Thread: Concerned

Poster
    I know this may have already been asked, but I noticed that Peerguardian blocked an attempted connection from BayTSP. It took me a few minutes to notice it, though, which is what worried me. At the time, I did not have their IP incorporated into my firewall. I was only downloading at the time. What I wonder is, how likely it is they found me and how likely I am to be sent a letter. I have PeerGuardian fully updated running and a trial version of Sygate Personal Pro. I only noticed 1 connection attempt from BayTSP.
    Thanks in advance

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Forum Star
    The connection was blocked, so no worries.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep no need to worry your fine as long as it blocked it

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    I'm not sure if this was a fluke or what, but I think Cogent might have a range that's not listed in Peerguardian. It looks like they're incoming traffic was allowed to my system so I'm worried again, anyway the IP it displays is 66.28.45.137 along with (request timed out). Does the request timed out mean the firewall acted like I wasn't there?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Whoops, I missed a few IPs. I don't know how to do ranges. 66.8.4.153, 66.28.4.142, 66.28.4.45, 66.28.4.114, 66.28.6.206, it seems to consider those hops, I have no idea what that means.