Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [email protected]

Poster
    i'm hoping to be able to join what.cd in the near future but i'm curious about the site rules. could someone post them here or would that break any (other) rules?

maybe its in the rules but does what.cd multiply your upload, like for instance softmp3 did, to make it easier to maintain good ratio?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by schlappschwanz View Post
    i'm hoping to be able to join what.cd in the near future but i'm curious about the site rules. could someone post them here or would that break any (other) rules?
    http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/pre...interview.html

Scroll down. Those are old and don't include information about the new ratio system, for example, but it should be enough to give you an idea.

maybe its in the rules but does what.cd multiply your upload, like for instance softmp3 did, to make it easier to maintain good ratio?
    No, it doesn't.
    Last edited by anon; 02-04-2010 at 08:26 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    thanks man, seems i have some studying to do to pass the interview.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm afraid so, but the fact that you're actually taking the interview puts you above a lot of other people
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by schlappschwanz View Post
    thanks man, seems i have some studying to do to pass the interview.
    As anon-sbi said, you have no idea the amount of people who are lazy enough to not bother reading that, and rather beg for an invite here.
    What.cd did that also to reduce the amount of public giveaways, but I guess they can't prevent people from acting lazy.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You're completely responsible for the people you invite. If your invitees are caught cheating or trading/selling invites, not only will they be banned, so will you. Be careful who you invite. Invites are a precious commodity.

I like this part of the rules.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    You're completely responsible for the people you invite. If your invitees are caught cheating or trading/selling invites, not only will they be banned, so will you. Be careful who you invite. Invites are a precious commodity.

I like this part of the rules.
    I like the rule also as they act as if their invites are something of worth.
    Even a "terrible user" such as myself had over 3 invites.

Also, They are negligent to their rule where you are liable for crazed accusations made on complete assumptions.

Or is that covered already in their "golden Gilded Rules"
    Access to this website is a privilege, not a right, and it can be taken away from you for any no reason.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 02-05-2010 at 12:56 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    How about this part:
    "Do not browse the site using proxies or TOR. The site will automatically alert us."
    I'm seeding/leeching from a dedicated server in germany that i also use as a proxy for all my browsing i do from home(in sweden). Will that be a problem?
    Last edited by schlappschwanz; 02-05-2010 at 05:58 AM. Reason: spelling is hard

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    As long as it isn't a public proxy, you should be fine.
    feels good, man

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Do not browse the site using proxies or TOR. The site will automatically alert us.
    lol!!! as if the site is someone I should be afraid of, some spirit that's watching me for using a proxy.
    Really weird

I LOVE Canada

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast