Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonfire Night

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    south, in Surrey
    Me too

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by bigboab@18 October 2003 - 19:11
    I knew a fellow who was lighting a 'Banger' 30 years ago. It said light the blue touch paper and retire immediately. The lazy bastard has not worked since.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Noname what's good about blowing things up,at the end of the day we all have to pay up for the damage these moron's do,when I was a kid ,we had community bonfires controlled by adults & 1 injury in 15 yrs not bad.I am not against bonfire night & fireworks but when it start's at the beginning of October & last's till the new year,it does piss you off a bit,I had a dog for 10yrs & the noise drove him mad,he tried to get behind the tv or hide where ever he could,we tried all sorts of things to help him but seeing him in distress for so many months really got me down.anyway I guess the Government won't do anything too much tax money in it for them.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@18 October 2003 - 20:59
    south, in Surrey
    Me too, we get fires, things exploding, im all for exploding things but not public property and not where people are disrupted......Anything I explode is always my own and far far away from people

5. Lounge   -   #15
    well done RGX,hurt no one & get no hurt in return.take care while you are blowing things up.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I`d loke to know why the hell we "celebrate" the day when a French terrorist tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Another bad night fireworks from the same moron's again,fireworks should be banned until 1 week before bonfire night,don't get me wrong I love to see my grandkids enjoying fireworks on the said day,but these morons start in September & it goes on into the new year.A firework bomb went off on the field at the back of my house & you could feel the house shake.safety everyone & watch the kids

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by rf9rider@20 October 2003 - 16:50
    I`d loke to know why the hell we "celebrate" the day when a French terrorist tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament?
    we don't celebrate the day a French terrorist tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament - we celerate the day the government kicked some ass and are reminded that they're not to be fucked with, but after a while the shops decided to hijack the day
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12