Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can My Isp Track Me Download Movies?

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    can my ISP track i download movies? (SBC YAHOO DSL) if i use bittorent am is safe?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    They can see every thing you download, but music is the thing you can get in to troble with right now.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    there's been alot of thoes letters and e-mail crap about warnings... should i still download movies i wanna download matrix reloaded but i'm afraid to...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    just dont use kazaa, and if you are using Comcast or Verizon and they are sending you warnings, you are fucked! Comcast had already reported 409 customers and Verizon with around 200.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    isp's see quite simply everything you will do...with few exceptions
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Monkeee@16 October 2003 - 23:31
    there&#39;s been alot of thoes letters and e-mail crap about warnings... should i still download movies i wanna download matrix reloaded but i&#39;m afraid to...
    Man okay listen up do not install any cds from yr provider at all okay and youll be okay bro also the othr programs have many trackers alot of ppl r starting to realize this now man dont be afraid and get a good firewall or read up on that man i hope smbdy who really knows about this stuff can answer yr question bettr than i can but i saY GO FOR IT CAUSE I AM GOING TO GET IT ALSO OFF KAZAA SO FUCK OFF ALL YOU SCARED PPL YOU SHLDNT EVEN BE ALOUD TO DLOAD OFF HERE YOU SHLD BE BANNED BECAUSE ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE NOW AND THAT IS WHAT IS COMING BACK TO R KAZAA LITE NOW ONLY THE STRONG SHARERS WILL SURVIVE NOT THE PUSSIES . But dude go ahead and download it dont be scared man just dont have any isp cdsa in yr cd or yr providers cds in here okay its all spyware man get adware also dude just read on yr shit okay if yr scared pkls mods respond to him and help him on his question okay thx.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@17 October 2003 - 22:15
    isp&#39;s see quite simply everything you will do...with few exceptions
    Hello long time i havnt seen you man well just saying hi again and keep sharing brotha.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by rokstar@17 October 2003 - 22:21
    do not install any cds from yr provider at all okay
    It&#39;s a fair point if you do dear knows whats on them but to put this right on p2p networks such as kazaa while you can on occasion connect to kazaa your downloads are direct connections to other computers in this case many of them are domestic that change ip addresses with each log on or off, so whilst your ip can find out about websites, etc. that have static ip addresses. Whilst connecting to domestic computers (whilst tracable) will not wield any results

through behavious you can tell someones ip address (which can tell isp providers details), their broweser there operating system, that&#39;s really it

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    GO FOR IT CAUSE I AM GOING TO GET IT ALSO OFF KAZAA SO FUCK OFF ALL YOU SCARED PPL YOU SHLDNT EVEN BE ALOUD TO DLOAD OFF HERE YOU SHLD BE BANNED BECAUSE ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE NOW AND THAT IS WHAT IS COMING BACK TO R KAZAA LITE NOW ONLY THE STRONG SHARERS WILL SURVIVE NOT THE PUSSIES
    calm down, man. we all know we need to fight the RIAA and keep on sharing, but we can&#39;t be stupid. if the guy&#39;s getting warnings, he really should act careful now, your advice will fuck him up.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by llamaj Mim@17 October 2003 - 22:10
    just dont use kazaa, and if you are using Comcast or Verizon and they are sending you warnings, you are fucked&#33; Comcast had already reported 409 customers and Verizon with around 200.
    wait, comcast reported that many people? for dling music? whoa. shit, i&#39;m screwed. i&#39;m dling max payne 2. think i&#39;ll get into trouble?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast